Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Wharf, Marina View Apartment - 4 Stars **** (Awaiting Grading)
2nd Floor, 2 Bedroom Apartment
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
Check-in is between 4pm-7pm. Please note, charges may apply to check-ins before and after this time. Late Check-ins must be arranged in advance with a minimum of 48 hours notice (£60 out of hours charge may apply). Early Check-ins will incur a £20 charge (subject to availability). Late Check-outs will incur a £10 per hour charge with a minimum of 24 hours notice (subject to availability).
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Wharf is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Bay serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two bedroom serviced apartment is modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It also boasts a Balcony with stunning views over Swansea Marina.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather. (Awaiting Grading)
Both the Master Bedroom and Twin Room has a King-Size Bed that are zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds if preferred. The standard set up for the Master Bedroom is a Super-King and the second bedroom as a Twin. The Master Bedroom also has a single pull out bed for an extra guest. We will confirm your preference before you arrive.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturising Body Lotion and other treats)
- Apartment is absolutely lovely, modern, clean and very well equipped. Location is very convenient, it's walking distance to most places and shopping. Host is very responsive and friendly. Would definitely recommend this place 👍. Excellent!
Stephanie, Airbnb guest, Feb 23
- An amazing apartment with a great view, 2 min walk to the beach and 15 min walk to the city centre. Very spacious and comfortable, thank you Jany!
Luke, Airbnb guest, Feb 23
- Was a nice stay in the apartment was very modern and well thought out. Everything we needed you had, great range of utensils for cooking. Parking is very tight but good to be able to have parking so close to the apartment.
Gaby, Airbnb guest, Dec 22
- Lovely clean well maintained apartment good value. Definitely stay again when weathers better 100% .
Brandon, Airbnb guest, Nov 22