Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Tower Deluxe Apartment, Marina & City Views - 4 Stars **** (Awaiting Grading)
19th Floor, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms Apartment
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Tower is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Tower serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
Both the Master Bedroom and Twin Room has a King-Size Bed that are zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds if preferred. The standard set up for the Master Bedroom is a Super-King and the second bedroom as a Twin. Both bedrooms also have a single pull out bed for extra guests. We will confirm your preference before you arrive. The master Bedroom is en-suite, and both bedrooms have wardrobes with plenty of drawers and storage space.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturising Body Lotion and other treats)
- Fantastic apartment. Absolutely fantastic! Great location, unbelievable views, huge and clean apartments, plenty of free supplies, very attentive host.
David, Booking.com guest, 10/10, October, 2022
- Jany gave us a nice welcome. It was a really comfortable stay. The space was perfect for our needs and had everything we needed for a family of four for a couple of nights. Great selection of tea/coffee and well-equipped kitchen. Both bathrooms had nice toiletries and we appreciated the extra storage room for coats, shoes and bags.
Karen, Booking.com guest, 10/10, October, 2022