Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Hartwell House, Mumbles (Family & Dog Friendly) 4 Stars **** (Awaiting Grading)
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, 2 minute walk into Mumbles village
From £165, Beautifully decorated Family Friendly Home
Our beautiful, newly renovated, 2-bedroom Hartwell house is in the cosy but cosmopolitan Mumbles, which is full of character and charm. Home to handmade crafts, luxury boutiques and arguably the worlds' best ice cream.
Hartwell House is just a two-minute walk away from the seafront. Ideal for a break away to the seaside, and an ideal location for exploring the Gower. Mumbles is known as the gateway to the Gower Peninsula. The vibrant city centre is only a 10-minute drive away, if you decide to visit!
Dog Supplement £60 per trip, maximum 2 dogs.
Check-in is between 4pm-7pm. Please note, charges may apply to check-ins before and after this time. Late Check-ins must be arranged in advance with a minimum of 48 hours notice (£60 out of hours charge may apply). Early Check-ins will incur a £20 charge (subject to availability). Late Check-outs will incur a £10 per hour charge with a minimum of 24 hours notice (subject to availability).
Directions - Please click here
About the Property
The two-bedroom house provides a cosy and modern accommodation with an open plan lounge and dining area. The kitchen is fully equipped and leads out on to our newly renovated patio garden with an outdoor table and seating area perfect for dinning alfresco.
Perfect for holidays, short breaks and if you're moving or working in Swansea on a short- or long-term contract, this cosy stylish home offers peace, space, and tranquillity.
Fitted with a combination of comfortable, contemporary, and traditional furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
One bedroom has a king-size bed. The second has a triple sleeper bunk bed - perfect or the kids! All bedrooms have wardrobes with drawers and storage space. The modern bathroom is spacious and has one large bath and a separate large shower, ideal for families!
- Free Wifi
- Limited Street Parking available on Park Street. Additional paid parking only a two-minute walk away at 24H Pay & Display Car Park - 133 Mumbles Rd, The Mumbles, Swansea SA3 4DN. £6 All Day
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturising Body Lotion and other treats)
- Great cottage in the heart of Mumbles. Very comfortable, warm and cosy. Our bed was particularly comfortable. The cottage has everything that we needed and was a great place for the weekend. The pub opposite was warm and friendly.
Richard, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 March 23
- Nice relaxing short break in a lovely well appointed house in centre of Mumbles. Booking process & support leading up to and during stay very friendly and efficient.
Andrew, Google reviews, January 2023
- The house was very nice, and the location is really great, in a beautiful area.
Arwa, Airbnb Guest - November 2022
- Beautiful cottage just a 5 min walk from the beach. Very comfortable had everything we and our 2 canine friends, needed!
Jennifer, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 November 22
- Very clean property in a good location. Close to center.
Susan, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 September 22
- We would happily go back and stay again. The location was perfect, the house is beautiful.
Lorraine, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 September 22
- Lovely cottage in a fantastic location. We've had a wonderful time.
Eleanor, Airbnb Guest - August 22
- This is a lovely little house, very close to all amenities and the seafront. It was very clean and had everything you will need for your stay.
Craig, Airbnb Guest - August 22
- Excellent cottage in the heart of Mumbles, walking distance to everything. It had all that we needed and was clean, quiet and comfortable. Street parking can be tricky but there are always spaces nearby. Great communication with Jany and she helped us to extend our holiday. Looking forward to returning soon. Richard and Rhiannon, Airbnb Guests - July 22
- Great place to stay. House was very clean and had all of the things needed to be comfortable. Loved the board games. Great location. Thank you!
Marija, Airbnb guest - July 22
- 5 Stars *****
Susan - Airbnb Guest - 14 July 2022
A beautifully appointed house in a fantastic location for walking into the Mumbles. Clean and tidy with all the extras considered including biscuits for the dog! Johnny's Fish and Chips to be recommended as a take away to eat in the lovely terraced garden too. The communication with Jany was great. We have had a lovely break and would definitely recommend this cosy cottage.
- 5 Stars *****
David - Airbnb Guest -10 July 2022
Beautiful house and well appointed throughout. Has everything required for a great stay. The location in Mumbles is excellent situated on a very quiet street with only a few minutes walk to the front which has a range of facilities including a supermarket, may cafes, and most importantly, Joe's ice cream parlour. Jany was always on hand to answer any queries we had and always gave excellent advise. We would defiantly recommend this property as a holiday location and are looking forward to returning again soon.
- 5 Stars *****
Paul - Airbnb Guest - 4 July 2022
Great location for mumbles and everything is in walking distance. Clean today newly renovated property with Al mod cons. Great comms with the owner and we will defo be back. Btw the dogs loved it also !