Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
The Teify Bungalow, Swansea (Family & Dog Friendly, with Hot Tub) (Awaiting Grading)
3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom, Private Parking, 8 minute drive into Swansea City Centre or Mumbles Village
Our beautiful, family friendly bungalow is within easy reach of the city centre and is close to Swansea University, Singleton Hospital, the sea front, and Gower. Along with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long-term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our beautiful bungalow offers peace, space, and tranquillity.
Dog Supplement £60 per trip, maximum 2 dogs.
Hot Tub Fee £75 per stay. This is not included in the rate and will be charged to your card automatically within the 14 days of your booking.
About the Property
Our newly refurbished, bright, and modern 3 bed detached bungalow offers a peaceful getaway with a luxurious touch in the Cockett area of Swansea, South Wales.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings and a cosy log fire, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather. The kitchen has everything you need, accompanied with a dining table that seats 6. You can unwind and relax in our private hot tub (The hot tub will be available from May onwards and additional charges apply, to be confirmed), that sits outside in the private garden at the rear of the bungalow.
One bedroom has a king-size bed. The second has a queen (small double) and the third bedroom has two bunk beds providing great fun for children. All bedrooms have wardrobes with drawers and storage space. The home has a modern bathroom with a bath, overhead shower and toilet.
Together with a vibrant city spirit and superb modern attractions, it is no wonder Swansea is a popular place to visit. (4 Stars - Awaiting grading)
- Free WIFI
- Private allocated parking for two cars
- Hot Tub
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echo dot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Three hair dryers
- Welcome Pack (Consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Toiletries to include Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturising Body Lotion and other treats)
- Very welcoming place, located on top of the hill with amazing views. When we arrived, everything was ready for as. House was very clean and everything feels fresh. 5 min drive from city centre and Swansea Marina. Highly recommend.
Evgeniy, Airbnb Guest - October 22
- Great and spacious accommodation. Well equipped kitchen, spare pillows and cleaning products ie sweeping brush and hoover which is mostly missing from self-accommodation accommodation these days. Spotless clean on arrival. Paid option for pet and jacuzzi was a real bonus!! Parking a bit steep as per previous reviews but plenty of street parking. Fast wifi, well equipped kitchen, well pressured shower and TV in all bedrooms, VERY convenient with young kids :). Only couple of things.. Couldn't find switch for lights in the garden and the kitchen side outside walk way could do with resurfacing.. Not a moan.. Who's happily stay again :). Thank you
Stanislava, Airbnb guest - August 22
- Great location. Perfect to get around Swansea and the Gower. Highly recommend this stay, you won't be disappointed. Friendly and helpful host. Hot tub is also amazing!
Amardeep, Airbnb Guest - August 22
- We had a fantastic stay in the bungalow. It was spotlessly clean and felt brand new. The hot tub was wonderful, and the garden area was a real sun trap. It was an incredibly peaceful area, making for a very relaxing stay. Jany was a great host and always very responsive. Fans were provided in all of the bedrooms, which was a lovely touch in the very hot weather. We would definitely return.
Clare, Airbnb Guest - August 22
- What a lovely place this was Jany was so helpful and very friendly would definitely recommend for a family holiday.
Robert, Airbnb Guest - July 22
- A lovely bungalow with excellent facilities.
Wayne, Airbnb Guest - June 22
- Great host who's communication throughout was exemplary, bungalow was spotless and very comfortable, would definitely stay again.
Stephan, AirBnb Guest - June 22
- Great property, spacious, nicely presented, well equipped. Great location for getting around Swansea and surrounding area. Car is needed. Great host.
Ray, Airbnb Guest - May 22
- Lovely bungalow. Very clean and well appointed. As previously mentioned drive is on a slope and quite narrow but amble parking in the road. Jany was very quick to sort out a problem we had with the hot tub.
Yvonne, Airbnb Guest - May 22
- We had a great time staying at this place. Very clean and nicely decorated. We would definitely recommend staying.
Alex, Airbnb Guest - May 22
- Well - presented, well - equipped and spotlessly clean.
Louise, Airbnb Guest - May 22
- Amazing bungalow incredible inside and very clean
Mark, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, March 22
- Jany's place has been thoughtfully and tastefully renovated throughout and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The property is on a quiet residential street. There is a driveway although I found this a little tight/steep for my saloon car, this may not be a problem for others and in any case it was easy and safe to park on the road outside the property. This property has everything you would need for a comfortable family break. The kitchen is well equipped and everywhere in the property was spotlessly clean. Jany's hospitality is superb, from a thoughtful welcome gift to excellent communication at all times. I would recommend Jany's place without hesitation.
James, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, March 22
- Wonderfully decorated house on a quiet residential street. Very well equipped with lovely touches such as a welcome gift and tea/coffee packets. We were grateful that the heating was on when we arrived as it was such a chilly day! Prompt communication and super friendly host. 15 minute drive to the Mumbles, close to Swansea and the rest of the beautiful Gower Peninsula. Great stay!
Natalie, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, March 22