Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Prime Location Overlooking the Bay - 4 Star, 1 Bedroom
3rd Floor, 1 Bedroom Apartment..
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Bay is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Bay serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The One-bedroom serviced apartment is modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It also boasts a Juliet Balcony with stunning views over Swansea Bay.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather. (Awaiting Grading)
Please note the view of the beach is partially obstructed by temporary scaffolding from a near by building.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Accommodation was top class. We enjoy walking, and the position was just right for visiting The Gower and other stunning scenery. Everything we needed was in the apartment. We did have a misunderstanding with the parking, but it was very quickly and professionally dealt with by Jany.
Lea, Airbnb Guest, July 21
- Excellent apartment, everything you need for a comfortable stay. Close to the centre, for shops and restaurants, but also well positioned for visiting the Gower. Very clean and well equipped.
Barry, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- Great stay will be back!! I stayed for one night but from the booking until leaving the host was superb .. the property is very cosy and super clean! Great location too Will definitely be booking again.
Nadia, Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, April 21
- Travelled for work. Great apartment, everything you need - and more. Will stay again.
Mathew, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, April 21
- The apartment was in a great location and was spotless when we arrived. There was a lovely welcome basket and there were loads of things provided for us to use. The owner was great and gave us loads of information and was really easy to get hold of. Would definitely stay again!
Rhiannon Waters, Expedia Guest - 5 Stars, April 21