Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Beach View - Duplex Penthouse - , 5 Star, 3 Bedrooms
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms & Washroom on the 23 & 24 Floor
This Duplex Penthouse - is a Luxury apartment situated in the tallest building in Wales on the 23 & 24 floor, with stunning views over Swansea Bay and Mumbles. The Penthouse sleeps 6 adults and 2 children in 3 Spacious Bedrooms. The master bedroom has an En-Suite shower and toilet, there is also a family bathroom & wash room for guests to use. Proudly boasting an impressive Mezzanine kitchen & dining space, and living area below.
Within easy reach of the city, on the sea front, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. Situated on the spectacular five-mile sweep of Swansea Bay, on the sandy coastline of South Wales, the city of Swansea enjoys a breath-taking location. Together with a vibrant city spirit and superb modern attractions, it's no wonder Swansea is a popular place to visit and Meridian Tower is at its very heart.
About the Property
Located in Meridian Tower close to the beach and city centre. This Luxury Penthouse is near to all Swansea University Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short- or long-term contract, moving to the city, or taking a family holiday, this special Penthouse is a real treat offering peace, space and tranquillity.
The living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
- Private allocated parking for 2 cars
- Smart TV's in all bedrooms, lounge and dinning area
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Wine cooler
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Three hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Luxury Welsh Toiletries with a social conscience to include Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Fantastic location with everything you needed to hand. As soon as we entered the apartment,you could hear a pin drop. We were all flabbergasted by the fantastic apartment. We couldn't find fault.
Suzanne, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, September 21
- Great property, the views are incredible and the location is perfect. Amazing trip, amazing property. Will visit again.
Ben, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 21
- My family and I have just finished our stay at this stunning penthouse! It was immaculate and the location was amazing- with uninterrupted views all round the coast. Jany is a fantastic host- she kept in contact with us throughout our stay. Thank you so much for helping to make our holiday so comfortable and enjoyable!!!
Saida, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- The Views were just amazing. If you didn't want to go out you could just sit with a cup of tea/coffee/wine and get lost in the views which in itself is a Kind of meditation. All Rooms were a decent size and clean. The living room was great and had the best views. All the Space was great to move around. Kitchen was fantastic, it had everything you'd need for a stay. All Facilities were spot on including the underground parking. There is a shop downstairs for groceries and some restaurants within walking distance. The host Tom was very helpful and easily reachable. It was really hot the week we stayed, there was no AC but there were fans provided. I imagine this flat would be very cosy in the autumn /winter time.
Poonam, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, July 21
- Enjoyed our stay at janys place it was very clean and had all the essentials, beautiful beach views andamy places to go nearby. Definitely worth the money!
Afreen, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- Absolutely amazing and relaxing time in the luxury duplex apartment 118, which was well equipped for the needs of a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children aged 13, 10 and 5 years old). Home from home! Ample, clean and spacious. The views from the apartment were beautiful. Location was more than one could wish for, with close proximity to the town shopping centre, restaurants, cafes, choice of well known supermarkets and handy local Coop store on our doorstep. Left the car in the secure underground car park for most of our stay. The hosts responded very quickly to my queries and even accommodated our later arrival. Swansea is a city and beach break all in one. We will definitely be back!! Thank you Just Stay Wales for making this a memorable experience.
Lydia, Google Reviews - 5 Stars, July 21
- The house is very nice. A minute's walk to the beach, the seaside people are rarely very quiet. The scenery is also very good. (Translated from Chinese)
Doris Li, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- The penthouse me and my family stayed at was amazing. I seen the pictures before I booked it and I thought wow this looks amazing. But when you get here and see it for yourself, it blows your mind. Fantastic views of the beach and surrounding areas. The apartment was very clean and every room had a TV which was good lol. I highly recommend this place to anyone thinking of booking it. Don't think just go for it you won't be disappointed. The town centre is 12mins walking distance also they have Tesco's which is 5mins walk. If you can't walk that long they have a co-op just outside Meridian tower. Everything was just amazing and we had a wonderful time. Thank you Jany for being an excellent host.
Nabil, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, June 21
- The apartment and views were out of this world!
Kajal, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, June 21
- Great views!
Tony - 5 Star Review, April 21
- 10/10 Excellent!
Charles, Expedia Guest, April 21
- Fantastic place, one of the nicest I have stayed in
Thomas - 5 Star Review, Jan 21
- The quality was amazing, and the agent was so responsive and helpful. Would definitely stay there again! Perfect position for everything, and even with covid, we felt very safe in the property. Totally recommend!
Sarah, Google Review - 5 Stars, Oct 20