Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Beach View - Duplex Penthouse - , 5 Star *****
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms & Washroom on the 23 & 24 Floor
Located in Meridian Tower close to the beach and city centre. This Luxury Penthouse is near to all Swansea University Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short- or long-term contract, moving to the city, or taking a family holiday, this special Penthouse is a real treat offering peace, space and tranquility.
The living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
This property is equipped with a device that monitors noise levels (but does not record sound) and notifies the host if it gets too loud."
About the Property
This Duplex Penthouse - is a Luxury apartment situated in the tallest building in Wales on the 23 & 24 floor, with stunning views over Swansea Bay and Mumbles. The Penthouse sleeps 6 adults and 2 children in 3 Spacious Bedrooms. The master bedroom has an En-Suite shower and toilet, there is also a family bathroom & wash room for guests to use. Proudly boasting an impressive Mezzanine kitchen & dining space, and living area below.
Within easy reach of the city, on the sea front, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. Situated on the spectacular five-mile sweep of Swansea Bay, on the sandy coastline of South Wales, the city of Swansea enjoys a breath-taking location. Together with a vibrant city spirit and superb modern attractions, it's no wonder Swansea is a popular place to visit and Meridian Tower is at its very heart.
- Private allocated parking for 2 cars
- Smart TV's in all bedrooms, lounge and dinning area
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Wine cooler
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Three hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Luxury Welsh Toiletries with a social conscience to include Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Amazing views! Nice and clean and superb location. The instructions on getting keys etc were clear and extremely helpful. Thr restaurant nearby was good and there are a choice of shops nearby. To wake up and hear the sea is lovely.
Victoria, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, March 22
- Beautiful penthouse, right on the beach, very clean & spacious. the view is spectacular
Naser, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, January 22
- A great place to stop.. very well appointed. Lots of added touches like soaps and basic things like fairy liquid/tea bags etc provided. Really lovely place and very convenient for everything. Have to say the company also kept in touch from start to end and all went very smoothly.
Bob, Google Reviews - 5/5, December 21
- Amazing stay in great location fantastic views and would thoroughly recommend
Bronwen, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 21
- First impression was WOW very spacious clean comfortable modern well stocked with all the things you would need in a property.Even cleaning equipment if needed fabulous.
Susan, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, November 21
- The accommodation was beautiful and the views were so lovely especially on a sunny day. The facilities at the apartment were great and we hope to revisit another time to enjoy a break when visiting family in the area.
Natalie, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 21
- Stunning flat in a great location balancing walking / running access to the beach / city with the broader offerings of [South Wales].
Jeremy, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 21
- The view was stunning! It was great to have access to the shop for quick groceries! It was also nice to have the Grape and Olive in the building for dinner! The apartment was very clean and had everything we needed!
Claire, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, October 21
- Lovely apartment with a beautiful view, would recommend.
Richard, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, October 21
- Amazing views of bay and town, spotlessly clean and a great base.
Daphne, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, October 21
- The amazing views over Swansea bay make this apartment a gem of a place to stay in. It lacks nothing in terms of comfort with open, bright and airy spaces but also enough separate bedrooms to afford privacy. The location is excellent and from here a short drive takes you to the main road arteries of Pembrokeshire. There are two superb restaurants within waking distance - one on the top floor and the other downstairs by the main entrance - El Pescador. Advanced bookings are advised as both are very popular. Communication with Jany was prompt at all times and all questions were answered without delay. Highly recommended.
Peter, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, September 21
- Fantastic location with everything you needed to hand. As soon as we entered the apartment,you could hear a pin drop. We were all flabbergasted by the fantastic apartment. We couldn't find fault.
Suzanne, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, September 21
- Great property, the views are incredible and the location is perfect. Amazing trip, amazing property. Will visit again.
Ben, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 21
- My family and I have just finished our stay at this stunning penthouse! It was immaculate and the location was amazing- with uninterrupted views all round the coast. Jany is a fantastic host- she kept in contact with us throughout our stay. Thank you so much for helping to make our holiday so comfortable and enjoyable!!!
Saida, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- The Views were just amazing. If you didn't want to go out you could just sit with a cup of tea/coffee/wine and get lost in the views which in itself is a Kind of meditation. All Rooms were a decent size and clean. The living room was great and had the best views. All the Space was great to move around. Kitchen was fantastic, it had everything you'd need for a stay. All Facilities were spot on including the underground parking. There is a shop downstairs for groceries and some restaurants within walking distance. The host Tom was very helpful and easily reachable. It was really hot the week we stayed, there was no AC but there were fans provided. I imagine this flat would be very cosy in the autumn /winter time.
Poonam, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, July 21
- Enjoyed our stay at janys place it was very clean and had all the essentials, beautiful beach views andamy places to go nearby. Definitely worth the money!
Afreen, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- Absolutely amazing and relaxing time in the luxury duplex apartment 118, which was well equipped for the needs of a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children aged 13, 10 and 5 years old). Home from home! Ample, clean and spacious. The views from the apartment were beautiful. Location was more than one could wish for, with close proximity to the town shopping centre, restaurants, cafes, choice of well known supermarkets and handy local Coop store on our doorstep. Left the car in the secure underground car park for most of our stay. The hosts responded very quickly to my queries and even accommodated our later arrival. Swansea is a city and beach break all in one. We will definitely be back!! Thank you Just Stay Wales for making this a memorable experience.
Lydia, Google Reviews - 5 Stars, July 21
- The house is very nice. A minute's walk to the beach, the seaside people are rarely very quiet. The scenery is also very good. (Translated from Chinese)
Doris Li, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- The penthouse me and my family stayed at was amazing. I seen the pictures before I booked it and I thought wow this looks amazing. But when you get here and see it for yourself, it blows your mind. Fantastic views of the beach and surrounding areas. The apartment was very clean and every room had a TV which was good lol. I highly recommend this place to anyone thinking of booking it. Don't think just go for it you won't be disappointed. The town centre is 12mins walking distance also they have Tesco's which is 5mins walk. If you can't walk that long they have a co-op just outside Meridian tower. Everything was just amazing and we had a wonderful time. Thank you Jany for being an excellent host.
Nabil, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, June 21
- The apartment and views were out of this world!
Kajal, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, June 21
- Great views!
Tony - 5 Star Review, April 21
- 10/10 Excellent!
Charles, Expedia Guest, April 21
- Fantastic place, one of the nicest I have stayed in
Thomas - 5 Star Review, Jan 21
- The quality was amazing, and the agent was so responsive and helpful. Would definitely stay there again! Perfect position for everything, and even with covid, we felt very safe in the property. Totally recommend!
Sarah, Google Review - 5 Stars, Oct 20