Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Prime Location Overlooking the Bay
10 Floor, 1 Bedroom Apartment..
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider.
Before the booking begins, you will need to verify your details with Know Your Guest and there is an option to purchase a £40 non-refundable damage waiver. We suggest you buy the damage waiver as this protects you in case you cause accidental damage during a booking.
If you choose not to purchase the non-refundable waiver, we will charge a refundable £250 Security Deposit to the card you have booked with a few days before your arrival. This will be refunded once you have checked out, after the property has been cleaned and inspected.
Check-in is between 4pm-7pm. Please note, charges may apply to check-ins before and after this time. Late Check-ins must be arranged in advance with a minimum of 48 hours notice (£60 out of hours charge may apply). Early Check-ins will incur a £20 charge (subject to availability). Late Check-outs will incur a £10 per hour charge with a minimum of 24 hours notice (subject to availability).
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Tower is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Tower serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The One-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It also boasts a Juliet Balcony with stunning views over Swansea Bay.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- The location was easy to get to with local secure parking. Keys collected from local restaurant.
Colin, Booking.com Guest, December 22
- Amazing Stay! Everything was excellent!! Have booked again for the week commencing & I'm very much looking forward to it! Thank you Jany & all members of the team!!
Phoebe, Airbnb Guest, November 22
- Fabulous flat with everything thought off, made our short break so easy and stress free, we will definitely return again in the future. Thank you to the team.
Amanda, Google reviews, November 2022
- Great location and views! Super convenient and awesome right by the ocean.
Mark, Airbnb Guest - Sept 22
- Great and spacious accommodation. We'll equipped kitchen, spare pillows and cleaning products ie sweeping brush and hoover which is mostly missing from self-accommodation accommodation these days. Spotless clean on arrival. Paid option for pet and jacuzzi was a real bonus!! Parking a bit steep as per previous reviews but plenty of street parking. Fast wifi, well equipped kitchen, well pressured shower and TV in all bedrooms, VERY convenient with young kids :). Only couple of things.. Couldn't find switch for lights in the garden and the kitchen side outside walk way could do with resurfacing.. Not a moan.. Who's happily stay again :). Thank you
Stanislava, Airbnb guest - August 22
- Really cozy place. It is easy to go to the beach.
Guo, Airbnb Guest - August 22
- Amazing apartment. Fantastic views. Everything you need right on your door step. Easy check in process and lovely host. Great communication.
Sade, Airbnb Guest - May 22
- Super easy check-in and check-out process. Jany and the team are very responsive. The apartment is very clean and well equipped (wifi, kitchen, toilet, etc). Great view in the living room. Close to Tesco's (7-8 mins walk) and Co-op (~5 mins walk). Lots of restaurants and bars closeby. Close to the Swansea bus station (10-12 mins walk; we took buses to Gower and Mumbles to sightsee). Not too far from the train station from London (if you don't mind the walking, about 15 mins). Enjoyable and comfortable stay- would highly recommend if you're considering staying in Swansea!
Meenakshi, Airbnb Guest - May 22
- Relatively spacious one bedroom flat, nice bathroom, well equipped kitchen, all with some really pleasant views.
Michael, Airbnb Guest - April 22
- I was in Swansea for work for four days and this apartment was just perfect. It is a great space for either working or relaxing with the INCREDIBLE sea views. I chose the apartment over a hotel so I could cook in the evenings which was very easy as the kitchen is well-equipped. The bed is extremely comfortable and cosy and the apartment is really modern and bright. I will definitely be staying here again if I am back in Swansea! A delightful little find.
Mary-Rachel, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Feburary 2022
- This place feels and looks like a fancy hotel. The view is incredible. Truly enjoyed the stay.
Vishal, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Feburary 2022
- Short 2 night stay at this apartment. Perfect location with views over the beach and towards the water. Well stocked kitchen, including small supply of basic cooking materials such as salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar. This was a lovely considerate touch! Apartment is comfortable and had everything I needed for a stay. Spotlessly clean. To get the keys, you had to go to the restaurant next door. That was efficient and ok. Check out was easy and seamless. Would recommend.
Phear, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, January 2022
- A beautiful apartment with lots of space, a particularly deep bath and lots of little extras to enhance our stay. Very clean, tidy and modern.
Sara, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, December 2021
- Great apartment and service, accommodated us last minute with very easy check in. Will definitely stay again and would highly recommend.
Rob, Expedia Guest - 10 Excellent, December 2021
- The apartment is a great place to stay in Swansea. It has everything you need and the views are amazing. Communication with the host is excellent. Everything went smoothly with our stay and we will be returning.
Janice, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, October 21
- An excellent apartment to enjoy & explore Swansea and all it has to offer. A clean, well equipped and comfortable apartment. Happy to recommend.
Steve, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, September 21
- Beautiful view and place. Great location walking distance to beach and city center!
Jonathan, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, September 21
- Jany was very helpful from start to finish and made things very easy. The apartment was great - very clean and exactly as advertised
James, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, September 21
- Great location and view. It's a lovely flat in a high security building, just a few steps from beach and shopping center. We had a great stay.
Rich, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 21
- Great place to stay. Highly recommend. Thanks for a great stay. We will definitely return.
Neil, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- Beautiful location. Would definitely return - had a wonderful night and can't recommend it enough. Jany, you're wonderful - thank you x
Alicia, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- It's really nice place to stay :) just in the front of the seaside :) you couldn't ask for more :) We've got an apartment on 10th floor, the view unbelievable! There are all you need in the apartment and the area around :) :) definitely would like to recommend! :)
Aurelija, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, July 21
- A spacious comfortable apartment with everything you will need and more. Fabulous view and only a short trip away from Gower. There is a bar and restaurant on the 28th floor of the tower and others within walking distance.
Peter, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, July 21
- Really lovely flat in a great location. Great host-Jany was really helpful throughout.
Shahad, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 2021
- Excellent accommodation with an exceptional view. Great amenities at the apartment and a lot of restaurants nearby. proximity to the beach makes this a winner. Would definitely stay again
Andrew, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, June 2021
- Great location, lovely apartment with all the necessities! The view was my favorite! Collection of keys was easy and on time. Just a short walk from the city center and a great view of the sea from the apartment. It was very clean and the bed was huge and comfy! I would definitely stay there again.
Sasha, Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, May 2021
- I had a wonderful weekend staying in the lovely apartment. It has everything you need, plus lovely views, and Jany is incredibly helpful and great in keeping in touch.
Sue, Airbnb Guest, 5 Stars, May 2021
- Had an excellent mini-break, to see my son who's at the university. Jany is excellent at making everything smooth and easy. The apartment is very comfortable with everything you need for your stay and a great spot.
Sue, 5 Stars Google review, May 2021
- Recently stayed in Meridian Tower and we were very pleased with the standard and cleanliness of the accommodation. Jany was very helpful and efficient during our dealings with her. We would highly recommend and will certainly be back.
Pam & Paul, 5 Stars, April 2021
- Immaculately presented one-bedroom apartment situated on the 10th floor of this iconic tower block. Conveniently situated for both city centre and beach, a short walk in either direction. Everything was perfection.
Daphne, Booking.com Guest, 10 Exceptional, April 2021
- Fantastic view as the apartment is on the tenth floor accessible from one-off three lifts, the apartment is spacious and has all the items you need. Secure parking close by great access to the beach, shops within walking distance.
Paul, Expedia Guest, April 2021
- Very nice stay. Warm clean and tidy. The apartment has everything you need.
Karen, Airbnb Guest, April 2021
- Great Stay! Very easy as we were met at the property and everything was explained. A great welcome by the host and all the details were explained.
Anthony, Booking.com Guest, 10 Exceptional, April 2021
- Nice apartment - better than expected and with great views
James, Airbnb Guest, 5 Stars, April 2021
- Excellent location. Good value for money I really cannot fault this place Communicating with Jany was very easy which made our check-in very easy.
Iscar M., Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, Oct 2020
- Excellent welcome and support by Jany. Modern apartment with lovely sea view. Very good facilities in the immediate area.
Ron Daniels, Booking.com Guest - 9 Superb, Sept 2020
- Can't be beaten. The apartment is in an incredible location, it is spotless, and the professionalism the host shows in ensuring everything is going to plan is second to none. This is the template for a 5* experience.
Oliver, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Aug 2020
- Property was clean comfortable, with everything you needed, very well equipped and great location
Anonymous Review from a Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, Aug 2020
- Beautiful view from the apartment 😍I will definitely come back ,perfect location and host.Thank you
Marzena, Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, Aug 2020
- We had a fabulous time watching the waves from Jany's lush apartment. The beach and marina walk are just steps away. A glorious time was had by all and we will return. Slight repair is needed to silence the living room sliding glass door (which whistles when windy) and washer/dryer (which sounds like a fire alarm during the spin cycle). Once complete the apartment would be absolutely perfect. We will return when visiting my in-laws next time.
Catherine, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Aug 2020
- Really good communication before and during the stay. Perfect getaway place clean and perfect location
JJ, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Aug 2020
- Jany is indeed a super host. She was prompt in her correspondence and the accommodation is exactly as described. I will use her again!
Damion Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Jul 2020
- Would like to thank Jany for her hospitality. Made our stay pleasant. Showed us the car park facilities & local facilities. The apartment & the location were superb. Would definitely come back for a small break in the future. Thanks again Jany!
Booking.com guest - 10/10, Mar 2020