Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Prime Location Overlooking the Bay - 4 Star (Awaiting Grading), 1 Bedroom
10 Floor, 1 Bedroom Apartment..
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
About the Apartment
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Tower is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Tower serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The One-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It also boasts a Juliet Balcony with stunning views over Swansea Bay.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Excellent welcome and support by Jany. Modern apartment with lovely sea view. Very good facilities in the immediate area.
Ron Daniels, Booking.com Guest, 9 Superb
- Can't be beaten. The apartment is in an incredible location, it is spotless, and the professionalism the host shows in ensuring everything is going to plan is second to none. This is the template for a 5* experience.
Oliver, Airbnb Guest, 5 Stars
- property was clean comfortable, with everything you needed, very well equipped and great location
Anonymous Review from a Booking.com Guest 10 Exceptional
- Beautiful view from the apartment 😍I will definitely come back ,perfect location and host.Thank you
Marzena, Booking.com Guest, 10 Exceptional
- We had a fabulous time watching the waves from Jany's lush apartment. The beach and marina walk are just steps away. A glorious time was had by all and we will return. Slight repair is needed to silence the living room sliding glass door (which whistles when windy) and washer/dryer (which sounds like a fire alarm during the spin cycle). Once complete the apartment would be absolutely perfect. We will return when visiting my in-laws next time.
Catherine, Airbnb Guest, 5 Stars
8 Aug - 11 Aug 2020
- Really good communication before and during the stay. Perfect getaway place clean and perfect location
Jj Airbnb Guest, 5 Stars
- Jany is indeed a super host. She was prompt in her correspondence and the accommodation is exactly as described. I will use her again!
Damion Airbnb Guest, 5 Stars
24 Jul - 26 Jul 2020
- Would like to thank Jany for her hospitality. Made our stay pleasant. Showed us the car park facilities & local facilities. The apartment & the location were superb. Would definitely come back for a small break in the future. Thanks again Jany!
Booking.com guest 21 March 2020