Panoramic Views Penthouse
From £399 per night
Meridian Quay Penthouse is an Elegant & Sophisticated Luxury Penthouse situated in the tallest building in Wales on the 26th floor, with stunning panoramic views over the City, Swansea Bay and Mumbles. close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
Situated on the spectacular five-mile sweep of Swansea Bay, on the sandy coastline of South Wales, the city of Swansea enjoys a breath-taking location. Together with a vibrant city spirit and superb modern attractions, it's no wonder Swansea is a popular place to visit and Meridian Tower is at its very heart.
We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider.
Before the booking begins, you will need to verify your details with Know Your Guest and there is an option to purchase a £40 non-refundable damage waiver. We suggest you buy the damage waiver as this protects you in case you cause accidental damage during a booking.
If you choose not to purchase the non-refundable waiver, we will charge a refundable £750 Security Deposit to the card you have booked with a few days before your arrival. This will be refunded once you have checked out, after the property has been cleaned and inspected.
Check-in is between 4pm-7pm. Please note, charges may apply to check-ins before and after this time. Late Check-ins must be arranged in advance with a minimum of 48 hours notice (£60 out of hours charge may apply). Early Check-ins will incur a £20 charge (subject to availability). Late Check-outs will incur a £10 per hour charge with a minimum of 24 hours notice (subject to availability).
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Tower is close to the beach and city centre. This spectacular Penthouse is near to all Swansea University Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short- or long-term contract, planning an important board meeting, moving to the city, taking a family holiday, or celebrating something very special this really is the place to stay and make memories with loved ones. This special Penthouse has so many possibilities and we can tailor-make your stay to suit the occasion whilst also offering peace, space and tranquillity.
Sleeps 8 Guests in 2 Super King, and 2 Twin Luxurious Bedrooms, 2 of which are En-Suite and boasts several dining and living areas, it even has its own Boardroom for Meetings, Special Dinner Parties, Team Building Events plus lots more. Swansea, Mumbles & Gower is a popular place to visit and Meridian Quay Penthouse is at its very heart.
Spacious beyond belief with an open plan, kitchen and dining area with luxury comfy chairs overlooking the Mumbles. it even has an Atmospheric Costal Terrarium
Fitted with luxury furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
- Private allocated parking for 2 cars
- Smart TV
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Four hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, hair & body wash and hand soap)
- We were a group of 6 teachers looking for a half-term getaway. This was a perfect retreat. The location was incredibly convenient with a Co-op just in front and a great seafood restaurant. Bonus of the beach a 30-second walk away. The penthouse itself was divine - clean, spacious, great views. Jany was so quick to reply to all of my inquiries. We would 100% stay here again.
Melanie, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 October 2023
- Fabulous, will definitely rebook in future. Food is not provided. Fabulous Location, great facilities.
Surbjit, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 August 2023
- The pictures don't do the apartment justice. The view from each room is just unreal ! Even you can see the ocean from the bathroom !
Space is a plenty ; This apartment can easily fit 10 people !
Absolutely a place to comeback to.
Surojit, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 August 2023
- I would love to stay here again. This is a very spacious property providing a 360 deg view of Swansea. No complaints.
Shoma, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 August 2023
- The views were remarkable, perfect location
The views were remarkable, perfect location. Nothing could have been better.
Lee, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, July 2023
- It was a nice apartment with amazing view. Jany was quick with response. We are happy about the stay.
Catherine, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 May 23
- Simply superb experience all round. 👍
Neil, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 May 23
- Unbeatable views. Excellent space. Close to beach, marina, city centre, bars, cafes and restaurants
Paul, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 May 23
- Wonderful property in a wonderful city. Remarkable property. One cannot imagine a more spectacular view. Great kitchen with everything provided. beautifully decorated. Very nice staff at the concierge station. Everything is entirely spic and span. It just does get nicer than this. Plus do not miss El Pescador, the restaurant fight outside the front door. If you like seeing several miles of beach with a great marina and miles of view out to sea, this is the place.
Alan, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, April 2023
- Fantastic accommodation in brilliant location
Paul, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, March 23
- The property is amazing with best views ever !
Wenwan, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 Feb 23
- What a location!! It rained the entire time we were there but with the restaurant on the next floor it didn't make any difference. Rainy walks along a lovely sea front, returning to hot tea in a beautiful kitchen and cozy lounge to watch the sea. Just perfect.
Lizzie, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 2022
- This was the perfect spot for our group. The property was awesome and the pictures online don't do it justice. It's massive!!!
Andrew, HomeAway Guest, 5/5, October 2022
- Amazing penthouse with stunning views, super clean, very modern and well equipped, super spacious and very wheelchair friendly which was great! Lots of lovely food places nearby, beach nearby and lots to do with the kids, would definitely recommend and would book again.
Wajda, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 2022
- Beautiful apartment with stunning views. Right next to the beautiful sandy beach. Close to the shops and restaurants. Perfect place to stay with family. I would 100% recommend and would love to come back anytime. The staff was really helpful and was very welcoming. Cleanliness, comfort, value for money, views everything 10/10
Faizan, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, June, 22
- Breathtakingly wonderful - no other words to describe the apartment, location, views, service and hospitality. All the little touches to make our stay extra special, thank you so much, we absolutely loved it
Christine, Google Reviews - 5/5, February 22
- Beautiful apartment - amazing location - incredible views - amazing weekend break. Close to some incredible food places and local to town. Will definitely visit again.
Elise, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 21
- The penthouse is lovely with fantastic views and very spacious . As long as you are not afraid of heights
Catherine, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 21
- Amazing Weekend stay at the Penthouse Apartment. The apartment was huge and very nice ( very wheelchair friendly) . The views were spectacular and the location to have the beach and the harbour ( with pubs and restaurants) as your backyard was great. Also the weather was very kind to us. Thank you very much.
Karen, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 21
- An absolutely stunning property with everything you could want. They've thought about everything to ensure this property provides a memorable stay and is first-class in every way!
C V, Google Reviews - 5/5, August 21
- Really amazing apartment - VERY well equipped, clean, great location, incredible views, spacious - 8 of us had a great stay there - would highly recommend.
Jan, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 21
- Great stay in Meridian Tower in Swansea. Beautiful apartment with stunning views.
Ludwig, Google Reviews - 5/5, August 21
- Beautiful penthouse. Great for family get togethers
Charuvilavadakkethil, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- We had a great week - many thanks to Jany and the team at Just Stay Wales. The apartment has spectacular views, is very spacious and has everything that you would want for a week away. Very easy local company to deal with.
Simon, Google Review - 5/5, July 21
- The penthouse is absolutely gorgeous. It's huge, the pictures don't do it justice. The views are incredible and everything is so close by.
Missy, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- Jany penthouse is amazing. Definitely we will come back.
Valdir, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, June 21
- Stayed in the marquee penthouse, 123. A brilliant stay and very enjoyable. Jany was also very helpful with the booking and met us to show us our parking spaces. Would definitely recommend.
Levi, Google Review - 5/5, June 21
- New Years Eve party with family and friends. Great location, stunning penthouse, fantastic views and good amenities in the penthouse. Great for entertaining guests. Check in / induction was informative and simple. Check out was convenient and easy. Will definitely be staying again.
Lee, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, Dec 19
- The views are spectacular.
Glenys, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Oct 19
- Great views, superb place, cleanliness is 100%, do not have one fault, it is beautiful, up to date, a great location! Was an amazing experience! Great host! Thanks Jany!
Charlotte, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Aug 19
- As soon as we walked into the apartment we were enthralled. The space is wonderful, and the views absolutely stunning. I loved the fact that the twin rooms could be made into superking beds which made for a more luxurious experience for my children, and the fact that I could leave my door open all night to listen to the waves crashing on the beach - perfect! What topped the experience for us was the personal attention to detail by Jany and the kindness she showed our family. Thank you Jany, we had the most amazing few days. We will certainly be back, and hopefully soon!
Amanda, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 19
- Fabulous accommodation! Great communication; definitely recommend!
Samantha, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 19
- Fantastic apartment with amazing views across the beach. Good location to swansea city centre and it comes with free parking. The host was really easy to deal with and looked after everything we needed.
James, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 19
- Fantastic property with incredible views, really clean and comfortable
Nathan, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 19
- We were 2 adults and 3 children, everyone wants to come back! Unique flat. The location, the space, the sight, the lay out, the equipment, the reception and Jany, all was perfect!
Nathalie, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 Exceptional, June 19