Luxury Waterfront Townhouse SA1
This 4-storey, luxurious 4-bedroom townhouse in Swansea is a stunning example of contemporary architecture and interior design. From the moment you step inside, you'll be greeted by beautiful décor and high end finishings, and a bright and airy space that is both welcoming and relaxing.
The townhouse is located just a short walk from the marina and the city centre, so you'll never be far from the action. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and cafes nearby, so you'll have plenty of options when it comes to dining out or grabbing a coffee.
Overall, this luxurious 4-bedroom townhouse is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a stylish and comfortable home away from home. With its stunning décor, impressive features, and unbeatable location, it's sure to impress even the savviest traveller.
We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider.
Before the booking begins, you will need to verify your details with Know Your Guest and there is an option to purchase a £40 non-refundable damage waiver. We suggest you buy the damage waiver as this protects you in case you cause accidental damage during a booking.
If you choose not to purchase the non-refundable waiver, we will charge a refundable £500 Security Deposit to the card you have booked with a few days before your arrival. This will be refunded once you have checked out, after the property has been cleaned and inspected.
Check-in is between 4pm-7pm. Please note, charges may apply to check-ins before and after this time. Late Check-ins must be arranged in advance with a minimum of 48 hours notice (£60 out of hours charge may apply). Early Check-ins will incur a £20 charge (subject to availability). Late Check-outs will incur a £10 per hour charge with a minimum of 24 hours notice (subject to availability).
This property is equipped with a device that monitors noise levels (but does not record sound) and notifies the host if it gets too loud.
About the Property
Each of the four bedrooms is beautifully decorated and appointed with plush furnishings, ensuring that you have a comfortable and peaceful night's sleep. The master bedroom is particularly spacious, with a king-size bed, a large flat-screen TV, and an en-suite bathroom complete with a rain shower. Adjacent to this, there is an additional bedroom with a king-size bed with an en-suite bathroom. The top floor has a king-size bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a handy workspace if you needed this during your stay. The ground floor has a bathroom with a large bath and the bedroom has a king-size sofa bed.
The living area is equally impressive, with a large sofa, and a state-of-the-art entertainment system that includes a large flat-screen TV and surround sound. The dining area is perfect for entertaining, with a large table and seating for eight guests. The kitchen is on the same level as the living area and is equipped with everything that you would need!
One of the most impressive features of this townhouse is the rooftop terrace, which boasts stunning views of the Swansea marina and the surrounding area. It's the perfect place to relax and unwind after a long day, with comfortable seating, and plenty of space to entertain.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Three hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, hair & body wash, hand wash, moisturising body lotion and other treats)
- A fantastic break from reality to spend quality time with family in a lovely area. Breakfast was not included. Location was superb. Walking distance to everything you need.
OllieB, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 2023
- Beautiful home, great location and very pleasant. The property is very spacious and homely. Very clean and excellent facilities. Lots of bathrooms and a perfect home with kids.
Huyen Thi, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 2023
- Luxury stay with all the amenities you need. The property is very luxurious in new and immaculate condition. All the amenities you could need are provided. It was a rare find for the area and was well worth the price tag for the space and comfort. It's about a 10-15 walk to everything you could possibly need.
Fiona, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 2023
- It was a great property in a great location
Cheryl, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, June 2023
- Relaxing, enjoyable stay in such lovely place. Lovely house, luxurious finish, great facilities.
Lisa, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, May 2023
- Everything we could ask for in a short stay accommodation, excellent. Excellent location, beautiful accommodation and had everything we needed.
Kevin, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 April 2023
- Very enjoyable. Jany met us on arrival showed us around, really friendly and tentative. It feels like home from home. Well equipped and fully furnished.
Abdelkader, Booking.com Guest - 10/10 April 2023