Heatherslade House, Southgate (Family & Dog Friendly with Hot Tub) 4 Stars **** (Awaiting Grading)
4 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms
Heatherslade House is family and dog friendly. Located in Southgate, which is a beautiful village in the community of Pennard, in the Gower Peninsula.
Southgate is within walking distance of Three Cliffs Bay, Pennard Castle, Pennard Golf Club, Pwlldu Bay and Pobbles Bay. A range of pubs, restaurants, cafe's to enjoy are all a short walk away.
Hot Tub Supplement £75 per stay, and an additional £10 per day, after 7 days. This must be pre-arranged with us directly. We also need at least 48 hours notice if you would like to add this on to your booking.
Dog Supplement £15 per dog, per night, maximum 2 dogs.
About the Property
Heatherslade House is a newly renovated and refurbished 4 bed holiday home with a hot tub. Just a short walk to the coast of the Gower Peninsula.
Perfect for holidays, short breaks and if you're moving or working in Swansea on a short or long term contract, this cosy stylish home offers peace, space and tranquillity.
The four-bedroom house provides spacious and modern accommodation with an open plan kitchen and dining area, leading onto the garden with an outdoor table and seating area perfect for dinning alfresco . The house is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking.
Fitted with a combination of comfortable, contemporary and traditional furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
Three bedrooms have king-size beds. One has single bunk beds. All bedrooms have wardrobes with drawers and storage space.
Downstairs, there is a walk in shower room and toilet. The upstairs bathroom has a bath & shower.
Electric vehicle charging available
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Electric vehicle charging available
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echo dot
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Four hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, hair & body wash, hand wash, moisturising body lotion and other treats)
- Amazing. It was nice and clean plus in good location I loved it. Will be coming back regularly.
Rabi, Booking.com Guest, 9/10 September 22
- Beautiful house in great location with all the necessary basic bits we needed. Jany was extremely helpful and responsive which made our trip more enjoyable. Would highly recommend!
Sarah, Airbnb Guest - September 22