Meridian Wharf, Marina View Apartment
2nd Floor, 2 Bedroom Apartment
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider.
Before the booking begins, you will need to verify your details with Know Your Guest and there is an option to purchase a £40 non-refundable damage waiver. We suggest you buy the damage waiver as this protects you in case you cause accidental damage during a booking.
If you choose not to purchase the non-refundable waiver, we will charge a refundable £250 Security Deposit to the card you have booked with a few days before your arrival. This will be refunded once you have checked out, after the property has been cleaned and inspected.
Check-in is between 4pm-7pm. Please note, charges may apply to check-ins before and after this time. Late Check-ins must be arranged in advance with a minimum of 48 hours notice (£60 out of hours charge may apply). Early Check-ins will incur a £20 charge (subject to availability). Late Check-outs will incur a £10 per hour charge with a minimum of 24 hours notice (subject to availability).
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Wharf is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Bay serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two bedroom serviced apartment is modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It also boasts a Balcony with stunning views over Swansea Marina.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
Both the Master Bedroom and Twin Room has a King-Size Bed that are zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds if preferred. The standard set up for the Master Bedroom is a Super-King and the second bedroom as a Twin. The Master Bedroom also has a single pull out bed for an extra guest. We will confirm your preference before you arrive.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, hair & body wash and hand soap)
- Great apartment, good facilities, good location. Spacious, clean and in a good location.
Fletcher, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, September 2023
- Great and we enjoyed our stay. No breakfast, location great. Very happy with everything.
Brian, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, September 2023
- Premium home away from home. Great views, good restaurants around.
Jessica, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 August 2023
- We had a lovely stay. The apartment was spacious and had everything we needed. The location was excellent, on the Marina and very close to all amenities. The bus station is also just a 10 minute walk and you could get a bus anywhere from there.
We visited a number of beaches on the Gower and used the coastal path, which is stunning. Mumbles has some great bars and eateries. Local to the apartment there are also some good restaurants and the terrific Beer Riff taproom.
Some other specific mentions go to the Langland Brasserie, Gin and Juice Rooftop in Mumbles and Gallinis on the Marina. And have an ice cream from Joe's!
Overall a great stay, which we can thoroughly recommend.
Mark, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 August 2023
- Lovely flat easy to find and overlooking the marina. Well presented and equipped and spotlessly clean .
Andy, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 August 2023
- Great apartment , very central and has beautiful views at marina. Great central location and a very spacious apartment with lovely views over the Marina and beyond.
Mary, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, July 2023
- Traveling from Oz to visit welsh family, this apartment was perfect. Bigger than expected, loads of room for all our suitcases with a walk in robe. (Never enough hangers) we could close the door on the suitcase explosion! 2nd bedroom, although small, was great for family members to drop in and stay a night. Great location with marina directly below and beach behind.... can walk/cycle for miles. Apartment was really well equipped, having the balcony was great. Underground secure parking. Had everything we needed for a 2 week stay, plenty of towels etc available. Will stay here again on our next family visit and recommend it for a long stay for 2 people.
Nadine, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, June 2023
- Very clean Amazing view Close to everything Staff were amazing and very understanding.
Nayer, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, June 2023
- lovely views , really clean , fab location. beach minutes away , city centre prob 10 min walk.
Sue, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, June 2023
- This place was a really nice apartment with an amazing view over the marina , the place was spotlessly clean and nicely furnished.
Ryan, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 June 2023
- Apartment was clean and comfortable. Beautiful view of the marina. We were within walking distance of town and the train station. Jany was very good with communication throughout the entire trip.
Kristen, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 June 2023
- We loved staying at Jany's place. Beautiful view, clean, organized and fully equipped.
Carolina, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 June 2023
- The place was beautiful, the apartment was super clean and exact to the pictures, and the host was responsive all the time with flexible checkins and checkout. Would highly recommend! Great place to stay and worth the money too.
Shanthika, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 May 2023
- A lovely apartment, with everything we needed for a enjoyable stay. Extremely central, wish we could have stayed longer. Would highly recommend, we loved it.
Lee, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 May 2023
- Fabulous stay in Swansea. Well-groomed apartment in a top location.
WilmievdV, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, May 2023
- Beautiful views of the city and Marina. Light and spacious apartment. Great location.
Barlow, Booking.com Guest - 8/10, April 2023
- We knew where to get keys from because we had stayed before. The first time we didn't know that they were to be collected from the restaurant next door. However this was soon sorted and all ok.
Tracey, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, March 2023
- Apartment is absolutely lovely, modern, clean and very well equipped. Location is very convenient, it's walking distance to most places and shopping. Host is very responsive and friendly. Would definitely recommend this place 👍. Excellent!
Stephanie, Airbnb guest - Feb 2023
- An amazing apartment with a great view, 2 min walk to the beach and 15 min walk to the city centre. Very spacious and comfortable, thank you Jany!
Luke, Airbnb guest - Feb 2023
- Excellent location and well equipped. staff fantastic to deal with. very easy and no hassle.
Helen, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, February 2023
- Brilliant location, excellent facilities and wonderful comfort.
James, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, February 2023
- Well located clean and comfortable apartment with everything you need for a great stay Great view.
Govan, Booking.com Website - 9/10, December 2022
- Would highly recommend staying at this property! You get more than what you pay for and the location of the property is modern, great value and well equipped! View of the Marina also a big plus.
Luke, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, December 2022
- Was a nice stay in the apartment was very modern and well thought out. Everything we needed you had, great range of utensils for cooking. Parking is very tight but good to be able to have parking so close to the apartment.
Gaby, Airbnb guest - Dec 2022
- The position of flat is perfect to walk into town. Lovely views over harbour and very quiet. Has a coop by the entrance so very convenient.
Neil, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, November 2022
- Lovely clean well maintained apartment good value. Definitely stay again when weathers better 100% .
Brandon, Airbnb guest - Nov 2022
- Except the small parking space, entire stay at the apartment was excellent.
Rooms were well cleaned, tidy, and the carpet was really fluffy and comfortable.
Hideto, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, October 2022