Meridian Tower Deluxe Apartment, Marina & City Views
19th Floor, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms Apartment
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
We are committed to protecting our properties which is why we've partnered with Know Your Guest, the leading vacation rental guest-screening provider.
Before the booking begins, you will need to verify your details with Know Your Guest and there is an option to purchase a £40 non-refundable damage waiver. We suggest you buy the damage waiver as this protects you in case you cause accidental damage during a booking.
If you choose not to purchase the non-refundable waiver, we will charge a refundable £250 Security Deposit to the card you have booked with a few days before your arrival. This will be refunded once you have checked out, after the property has been cleaned and inspected.
Check-in is between 4pm-7pm. Please note, charges may apply to check-ins before and after this time. Late Check-ins must be arranged in advance with a minimum of 48 hours notice (£60 out of hours charge may apply). Early Check-ins will incur a £20 charge (subject to availability). Late Check-outs will incur a £10 per hour charge with a minimum of 24 hours notice (subject to availability).
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Tower is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Tower serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
Both the Master Bedroom and Twin Room has a King-Size Bed that are zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds if preferred. The standard set up for the Master Bedroom is a Super-King and the second bedroom as a Twin. Both bedrooms also have a single pull out bed for extra guests. We will confirm your preference before you arrive. The master Bedroom is en-suite, and both bedrooms have wardrobes with plenty of drawers and storage space.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, hair & body wash and hand soap)
- A luxurious experience in Swansea. The hosts had everything ready on arrival. The facilities were great. The apartment was very clean and incredibly spacious. The beds were comfortable and the fans in the rooms were a great bonus (thanks!). It was a nice, easy walk to get to Swansea city centre from the apartment. The views were brilliant. Nothing to do with the accommodation itself - the parking was tight - sensors and/or cameras are advised!
Daniel, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, September 2023
- Well looked after and fully equipped apartment with nice view. Staff extremely kind and helpful.
Mohamed, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 2023
- The location is excellent and the view is fantastic and the cleanliness is excellent and all the kitchen needs are available.
Anonymous, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, July 2023
- Great location, really clean, great welcome pack.
Claire, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, July 2023
- Everything is perfect!
KaChun, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 July 2023
- Great location, friendly host & would definitely stay again
Danny, Airbnb Guest - 4/5 June 2023
- A very nice place to stay. It is lovely and clean flat.
Eason, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 June 2023
- Lovely to return to the tower and everything was perfect as always, beautiful apartment with stunning views. Will return hopefully soon.
Amanda, Airbnb Guest - 5/5 May 2023
- Lovely to return to the tower and everything was perfect as always, beautiful apartment with stunning views. Will return hopefully soon. Jany as always brilliant, you know if there's any problems you'll go above and beyond to put it right, hopefully return soon 😊
Amanda, Airbnb guest - May 2023
- Excellent communication from the hosts. accurate information. well stocked kitchen & bathroom with all basic supplies. Secure car parking included. location fantastic - walking distance to beach & Swansea arena. amazing views of marina, city & surrounding hills.
Sanjay, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, April 2023
- Amazing location. Really nice apartment that was clean and spacious. Nice that there was coffee, tea and some biscuits there and bathrooms were well stocked.
Grace, Booking.com Guest - 9/10. March 2023
- Will defo be back in summer! WHAT A PLACE !
Rhi, Airbnb guest - March 2023
- Modern, large & clean flat with great views located right in the centre with a secure parking space not too far away.
Inge, Airbnb guest - March 2023
- Perfect accommodation, lovely people in Just Stay Wales to deal with, will return!
Anonymous, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, February 2023
- I enjoyed my stay.
Yuhim, Airbnb guest - January 2023
- Would highly recommend staying at this property! You get more than what you pay for and the location of the property is perfect. Modern, great value and well equipped! View of the Marina also a big plus.
Luke, Booking.com guest - 10/10, December 2022
- The position of flat is perfect to walk into town. Lovely views over harbor and very quiet. Has a coop by the entrance so very convenient.
Neil, Booking.com guest - 10/10, November 2022
- Fantastic apartment. Absolutely fantastic! Great location, unbelievable views, huge and clean apartments, plenty of free supplies, very attentive host.
David, Booking.com guest - 10/10, October 2022
- Jany gave us a nice welcome. It was a really comfortable stay. The space was perfect for our needs and had everything we needed for a family of four for a couple of nights. Great selection of tea/coffee and well-equipped kitchen. Both bathrooms had nice toiletries and we appreciated the extra storage room for coats, shoes and bags.
Karen, Booking.com guest - 10/10, October 2022