3 Floor Overlooking the Bay - 1 Bedroom 4 Stars ****
3rd Floor, 1 Bedroom Apartment..
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
Accessing and / or using Standout Balconies or Juliet balcony are temporarily restricted at Meridian Quay until further notice.
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Bay is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Bay serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The One-bedroom serviced apartment is modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It also boasts a Juliet Balcony with stunning views over Swansea Bay.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather. (Awaiting Grading)
Please note the view of the beach is partially obstructed by temporary scaffolding from a near by building.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Apartment is spacious and clean. Very well-equipped feels like home. Seaview!
Chan Hee, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, October 22
- Very nicely furnished apartment with everything you need. Direct sea view and only a few minutes' walk from the center. We would have liked to stay longer.
Britta, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, September 22
- Comfortable and absolutely beautiful location. Everything is in walking distance.
Clean and the smallest attention to detail was thought of.
Amanda, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 22
- Great location near to the marina right on the sea front. Apartment was well maintained with nice furnishings.
Julie, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 22
- Lovely, modern flat. Very well-equipped, near both the town and the beach. Communication with Just Stay Wales was friendly and efficient.
Sarah, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, July 22
- The property was great! Nicely decorated and clean. Staff was super responsive, helpful and nice.
Ana Maria, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, July 22
- Lovely apartment with views of the beach. Nice to sleep to the sound of the waves. Apartment very well equipped. Good communication with management team.
Lynn, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, July 22
- A beautiful location with a great host.
Kwame, Airbnb Guest - July 22
- Great location, clean, comfortable, spacious apartment.
Gerd, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, June 22
- The location was amazing, and there wasn't a need to use my car, as I was able to walk where I needed to go. Location of apartment was central to shops, bars and restaurants. Also, location was close to the beautiful seafront and lovely walks along mumbles.
Mary, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, May 22
- Superb location for some nice restaurants, the Arena, a walk along the shore to Swansea centre and experienced a rather nice Market on Sunday afternoon. A short trip to The Mumbles, a walk along its pier and lunch in its Victorian, brightly decorated cafe made it a rather lovely couple of days before me moved on to Milford Haven, St Davids and Aberystwyth.
Dave, Airbnb Guest - May 22
- Amazing property will definitely be going back!
Amy, Airbnb Guest - May 22
- The apartment was incredible, exactly as listed, check-in was very easy and made for the best getaway, couldn't recommend this more to anyone!
Mark, Airbnb Guest - April 22
- Janys place is amazing and big enough for 2 although there are some construction works blocking just a bit of the view, this didn't take away from how beautiful they were from the bedroom and living room Easy parking and check in Jany has fully equipped the home with everything you may need and even had a cute breakfast tray for us to enjoy! Can't complain at all.
Noon, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, March 22
- Really nice location at marina with very easy access to gower peninsula. Apartment very well equipped
Emily, Booking.com Guest - 9/10, February 22
- On arrival staff were pleasant also if I had any further questions I would contact the office no problem and get a fast response. Everything was perfect.
Tamara, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, January 22
- Just simply amazing! Great views! Very clean! Great location! Local to everything. And the restaurant opposite called the Grape & Olive is definitely worth a visit, just for the sky bar view! Thank you to Jany for being a great host!
Sarah, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 21
- Accommodation was top class. We enjoy walking, and the position was just right for visiting The Gower and other stunning scenery. Everything we needed was in the apartment. We did have a misunderstanding with the parking, but it was very quickly and professionally dealt with by Jany.
Lea, Airbnb Guest, July 21
- Excellent apartment, everything you need for a comfortable stay. Close to the centre, for shops and restaurants, but also well positioned for visiting the Gower. Very clean and well equipped.
Barry, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- Great stay will be back!! I stayed for one night but from the booking until leaving the host was superb .. the property is very cosy and super clean! Great location too Will definitely be booking again.
Nadia, Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, April 21
- Travelled for work. Great apartment, everything you need - and more. Will stay again.
Mathew, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, April 21
- The apartment was in a great location and was spotless when we arrived. There was a lovely welcome basket and there were loads of things provided for us to use. The owner was great and gave us loads of information and was really easy to get hold of. Would definitely stay again!
Rhiannon Waters, Expedia Guest - 5 Stars, April 21