11 Floor Overlooking the Wharf - 2 Bedrooms 4 Stars ****
11 Floor, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms Apartment
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
About the Property
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Tower is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park & Bay Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Tower serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It comes with its own private balcony.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
Both the Master Bedroom and Twin Room has a King-Size Bed that are zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds if preferred. The standard set up for the Master Bedroom is a Super-King and the second bedroom as a Twin. We will confirm your preference before you arrive. The master Bedroom is en-suite, and both bedrooms have wardrobes with plenty of drawers and storage space. We also have an extra child's bed available if required. (Awaiting Grading)
ate allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Really well managed and a brilliant location.
Andrew, AirBnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 2021
- Apartment exactly as pictured Communication & helpfulness - Exemplary Facilities - Everything we needed
Jacqui, Expedia Guest - 10 Excellent, October 2021
- Great place, good location, with great views, would recommend.
Paul, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, October 2021
- Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Amazing views of the marina and beach. Great location to restaurants and bars. Great communication with hosts and very helpful if you have any issues. Thank you for our stay.
Richard, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, September 2021
- Had an amazing stay, excellent facilities and the view from the apartment was stunning... marina on one side, beautiful beach on the other. Everything was thought of in the apartment with lots of provisions in the kitchen and bathrooms. Only slight criticism would be that the directions to the car parking space could be clearer as level one strangely is the bottom floor and it's not a fun car park to maneuver around whilst looking for the space. Will definitely be staying again next time we come to Swansea. Thanks for providing such fantastic accommodation in such an amazing location!
Rebecca, Google Reviews - 5/5, September 2021
- We will definitely recommend the apartments. It was spacious and fully equipped. Handy when travelling with kids as well. There is a co-op next door and the beach is just across the road. Also very central location to walk within Swansea city centre. Good access to main road to explore around. Good communication from the team and Jany. We had an issue that was dealt with very promptly and professionally. Our deposit was refunded within 24hrs. Only downside is the access to parking as its very narrow ramps. Not ideal for big SUVs. But this is a common issue in most multistorey or underground carpark. So not really the owners fault.
Sheik, Expedia Guest - 10/10, September 2021
- Thank you so much the room was beautiful and the view was stunning...just what we needed to de-stress,will definitely book to stay here again...and will be giving recommendations to family n friends near n far again thank you.
Lisa, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 2021
- A lovely flat in a dream location, with great views over the bay. Jany - the host - was really friendly and communicative. Recommended for any families who want a base for exploring the amazing beaches in the Gower.
Adam, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 2021
- Very much enjoyed our stay. The location is good and the views fantastic. The apartment itself was well equipped and clean. Would definitely stay again.
Mark, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 2021
- The apartment was just like the picture, clean and the views we incredible. I loved everything so did my kids and we will definitely go back again
Anonymous, Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, July 2021
- We had such a nice time. The view is amazing and everything was very easy. Restaurants and shop close by. V comfy flat.
Benedict, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 2021
- Lovely apartment in a fantastic location in Swansea. Check in instructions were very clear and well communicated. The apartment itself was clean and tidy with fantastic views from the balcony. It was the perfect place to stay for our Swansea trip. We'll be back again and would recommend to anyone visiting the area!
James, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 2021
- The apartment is very nicely appointed and in a great location, with excellent views over the city and the sea. The centre of town was within easy walking distance, and the university which was the reason for our visit to the area, was conveniently close. Thank you
Sharon, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, June 2021
- Apartment in great location. Very clean and well equipped. Good communication Thank you.
Pauline, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, June 2021
- Far better views than I expected and really good central location.
Nadia, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, May 2021
- I stayed in a number of Jany's properties over a 6-month period working in Swansea. All of them were finished to a really great spec, Jany was flexible with the bookings, and she's thought of everything in her properties so you're not left wanting for anything whilst away from home. Would 100% recommend staying at one of JustStayWales' properties and can't wait to visit again in the future - great value for excellent accommodation in the perfect location.
Paul - 5 Stars, April 2021
- Lovely apartment would definitely return!
Mick, Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, March 2021
- Stunning views of the marina & beach! A lovely spacious flat! Car parking is bit awkward, as it's not directly under the tower and not accessible. V narrow also. Jany is great host! Good communication & very helpful! Would def stay again! :)
Sabrina, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 2020
- Very impressed we will be back. We honestly could not fault this apartment. We were shocked at how big it actually was and then the view from the living room with the Marina to the left and the sea view to the right were amazing. There was an issue with the TV the first night although we still had iplayer we couldnt watch the main channels but one phone call to Jany and it was fixed straight away while we were out. Very impressed. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend to friends and family. Could not find any faults
Jones, Booking.com - 10/10, November 2020
- Jany's flat was amazing - perfect location right in front of the beach, balcony facing both the marina and the beach, 10-minute drive to Mumbles Beach and easy drives to the rest of Gower Peninsula. Everything was clean, the kitchen was so helpful and had all the supplies we needed, bed so comfy, Co-op right downstairs, it was just great on all fronts. High floor with a fast lift - always nice! Check in easy; communication wonderful; super on top of Covid-19 procedures; just all in all a great host. Thank you Jany! Cannot wait to return!!
Kim, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, September 2020
- "The views of the coast and marina were wonderful from the balcony and the large, spacious windows. The bathrooms were lovely and clean and towels were provided which was very appreciated. We spent a lot of time relaxing in the living area and the sofas were so comfortable. Our host, Jany, provided a Firestick with the TV so we were able to log in to streaming services and enjoy films during the evenings. The kitchen was well equipped and we bought groceries from a supermarket close by to cook for ourselves. There were lots of plates, mugs, crockery, cutlery and different types of glasses which we were very grateful for and made good use of. Jany was attentive and checked to see how we were doing. Overall, this was an excellent place to stay and should we visit Swansea again, we would stay here without question."
Shifa, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, September 2020
- Stunning views great communication from beginning to end! Thankyou for a lovely stay !
Leanne, Booking.com Guest - 10 Exceptional, Sept 2020
- "It's a very difficult time of virus pandemic during we stay in Jany's place , we stayed 10 days here, Jany was a great host, gave us help and need . Thank u so much ! This apartment was great location, best view of the marina, very clean, stylish, convenient to everywhere. Recommend! For sure will come back ."
Anthea, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, March 2020