Spacious Luxury Accommodation
Hadland House, Mumbles
3 Bedrooms, 2 Shower Rooms, 1 Washroom, 5 minute walk into Mumbles village
From £175, Beautifully decorated Family Friendly Home
Hadland House is just an easy 5-minute walk into Mumbles. Family and dog friendly. There are plenty of buckets and spades here for you but remember to bring your own beach towels and maybe a torch for moonlit walks on the local beaches.
Mumbles village has plenty of stylish shops, restaurants, cafe's and bars to enjoy and all a short walk away.
Dog Supplement £12 per dog, per night.
About the Property
Hadland House is a newly renovated and refurbished 3 bed holiday home with a nautical theme. Just a short walk into The Mumbles, with a range of stylish shops, restaurants, cafe's, bars and leisure activities for all ages.
Perfect for holidays, short breaks and if you re moving or working in Swansea on a short or long term contract, this cosy stylish home offers peace, space and tranquillity.
The three-bedroom house provides spacious and modern accommodation with an open plan kitchen dinner, separate lounge and conservatory leading onto the garden with an outdoor table and seating area perfect for dinning alfresco . The house is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking.
Fitted with a combination of comfortable, contemporary and traditional furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
One bedroom has a king-size bed. The second has a double and the third bedroom has two single beds. All bedrooms have wardrobes with drawers and storage space.
The property also has one shower room and toilet, an additional shower room down stairs and a washroom.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Three hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturising Body Lotion and other treats)
- Thank you very much for letting us stay so last minute! We booked the house at 10am and by 3pm we had checked in. The house had everything we needed and more. The house is gorgeous and spotless. We absolutely loved the location to. Thank you again I would definitely recommend stay here
Rachel, Airbnb 5 Stars, May 21
- Jany provided excellent service and has a beautiful spotless property that is peaceful and really comfortable. Its a short walk to the beach and is in a beautiful neighbourhood of Mumbles. Parking is provided and its very safe. A cute stores in located just around the corner across from a local pub, if you fancy a tipple. The towns fishmongers and butchers is recommended, however their is a large M&S if you need groceries. Great stay Jany, thanks again.
Alison, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars May 21
- James Hayward, Google, 5 Stars, May 21
- Great house, beautifully decorated. Everything we needed was on hand; loads of attention to detail! Location is excellent with allocated parking which is such a bonus as can be difficult to park in Mumbles. Wish we could have stayed longer! Jany was a great host, great communication, and check-in / check out very easy.
Anne, Airbnb Guest, 5 Stars, May 2021