Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Sea View - Duplex Penthouse , 5 Star, 3 Bedrooms
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms on the 23 & 24 Floor
Our Duplex Penthouse is a luxury apartment situated in the tallest building in Wales on the 23 & 24 floor, with stunning views over Swansea Bay and Mumbles. The Penthouse sleeps 6 Guests in 3 Spacious Bedrooms which can be made in to several combinations to suit your individual needs, all of which are En-Suite and provides a kitchen, dining and living area. Within easy reach of the city and on the sea front, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages.
Situated on the spectacular five-mile sweep of Swansea Bay, on the sandy coastline of South Wales, the city of Swansea enjoys a breath-taking location. Together with a vibrant city spirit and superb modern attractions, it's no wonder Swansea is a popular place to visit and Meridian Tower is at its very heart.
About the Property
Located in Meridian Tower is close to the beach and city centre. This Luxury Penthouse is near to all Swansea University Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short- or long-term contract, moving to the city, or taking a family holiday, this special Penthouse is a real treat offering peace, space and tranquillity.
The living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
- Private allocated parking for 1 car
- Smart TV
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Three hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Luxury Welsh Toiletries with a social conscience to include Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Everything was just perfect! The stunning beach views from the fabulous duplex apartment, the location , with lovely restaurants close by. I would thoroughly recommend staying here and will definitely be back.
Helen, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, September 21
- Everything was perfect the location the place was beautiful and we had everything we needed with some extra special touches. the check in was easy and convenient. Such a lovely place nice people to deal with even the security guards were lovely. Will definitely book to stay here again.
Carly, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 21
- Impressive views indeed. clean, tasteful, nice touches, great owner. We had a great time!
Gaziuddin, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 21
- Stunning Views of the beach and sea from the apartment. Large rooms with en-suites. Very clean and modern. Well stocked in the kitchen and bathrooms. Photos don't do it justice. It's an amazing apartment.
Hanife, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, August 21
- Stayed for 3 nights and it was amazing! Great location and stunning views. Everything we needed was included: kitchen appliances, dishwasher tablets, towels.. Highly recommend staying here.
Maisie, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, August 21
- Great location and fabulous view from this stylish apartment.
Caryn, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, July 21
- First of all us spectacular view of course. You can imagine yourself sitting on the sofa and enjoying sunset or tides. Everything was well equipped:kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms. Even though you can use running machine. And also my kids loved to play table games, which was thoughtfully left by the owner. Bed linen was sparkling clean. Location was absolutely stunning. From the window you can enjoy with the celtic sea and from the other side of the building is a boat docking station. And also the apartment by itself is really huge. We were party of 5 adults and 3 kids (one of them teenager), we had plenty of room for all of us. Owner gave us all checking in and out information and quick response to our questions. Thank You so much, Jany!
Assel, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, June 21
- An excellent service from Jany. Thoroughly professional, attentive, and charming!
John, Airbnb Guest - 5 stars, April 21
- Excellent location, stunning views. The apartment exceeded our expectations - opulent, spacious and clean. Jany was a fantastic host.
Helen, Booking.com Guest - 10/10, Jan 20
- Great location, the host was very kind and patient to show us around the room. The house view is superb and there are super tasty Spanish food nearby.
Fu, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Dec 19
- Amazing view from apartment！！！and host is nice!
Xi, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, Dec 19
- Fantastic weekend - fabulous penthouse in Marina tower would thoroughly recommend
Mark - 5 Stars, Oct 19