Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Wounderful Location Overlooking the Bay - 4 Star, 2 Bedrooms
2 Bedroom Apartment 1 Floor
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
About the Apartment
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Bay is next to the beach and close to the city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park Campus, Singleton Hospital and the city's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Wharf serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It comes with its own private balcony.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa alowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
One bedroom has a double bed and the second has a zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds or a king size. The Double Bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, and the Twin Bedroom has a wardrobe with plenty of drawers and storage space. There is also room for a childs bed in the Double Room.
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
Fantastic stay and great customer service.
- The customer service was great. The communication throughout my stay and before my arrival was great. Someone even came out to greet me by the door when i told them my time of arrival.
Mohamed (Booking.com) July 2019. 10/10
Safi (Booking.com) July 2019. 10/10
Lovely, relaxing stay in the heart of the seaside/waterfront with views over to the Gower.
- Friendly. Came very quickly. Understood needs.
JA (Booking.com) June 2019. 10/10
Really good !
- The apartment is very clean, very well located and access to private parking was very convenient as well. Jany was very helpful and welcoming.
Estelle (Booking.com) June 2019. 10/10
- Beautiful apartment in a wonderful location overlooking the sea. Very comfortable and convenient, with a reserved spot in an attached garage.
Mark (Airbnb) June 2019.
- A really lovely home, hope to go back soon.
Aimee (Airbnb) June 2019.
- The room is very nice and the scenery is beautiful. Unfortunately, there are reservations afterwards. I will stay for a few more days next time.
Fangzhi (Airbnb) May 2019.
- A beautiful night away in a beautiful apartment. Everything was perfect, nothing to fault. Already looking for when we can go back. Thank you so much!
Courtney (Airbnb) May 2019.
- You will expect a fantastic get away, with super hosts. It really was nice to just simply feel at home.
Al (Airbnb) May 2019.
- Wonderful place, we will go again and choose to live here.
Ffiona (Booking.com) April 2019. 10/10