Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Superb Location, Overlooking the Bay 4 Star
Trawler Road, Swansea. SA1 1PL
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
About the Apartment
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Bay is next to the beach and close to the city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park Campus, Singleton Hospital and the city's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Wharf serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It comes with its own private balcony.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa alowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
One bedroom has a double bed and the second has a zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds or a king size. The Double Bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, and the Twin Bedroom has a wardrobe with plenty of drawers and storage space. There is also room for a childs bed in the Double Room.
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
Lovely property in a great setting.
Filipo (Booking.com) July 2019. 10/10
- Everything perfection to needs of all. Clean. Comfortable. Views. Near ammenities. Our host Katie was very welcoming and helpful.
Anonymous (Booking.com) July 2019. 10/10
- We really enjoyed our stay there. Would definitely go there again.
Esu (Airbnb) June 2019.
- Really enjoyed our stay - thank you for your hospitality!
Clare (Airbnb) June 2019.
- Highly recommended for everyone who wants to stay in Swansea for the holidays. Good views and a nice house.
Mengxin (Airbnb) June 2019.
- Perfect location amazing facilities.
Clare (Booking.com) June 2019. 10/10
- Really lovely apartments overlooking beach. Within easy reach of all amenities. Much nicer than we could have imagined. Jany was a very helpful host.
Lynda (Airbnb) June 2019.
Great experience ! Great sea view.
- It was a great experience! wonderful views and comfortable room. Right by the beach so you could have a walk on the beach in the morning.
Yifeng (Booking.com) May 2019. 10/10
- Fantastic location with great views, amenities and restaurants nearby. Excellent host and responded to queries instantly! Very pleased with our stay.
Shobana (Airbnb) April 2019.