Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Quay - Wonderful Location Overlooking the Wharf, 4 Star, 2 Bedrooms
2 Bedroom Apartment 1 Floor
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org from our contacts page for availability and we will come back to you very soon.
About the Apartment
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Wharf is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park Campus, Singleton Hospital and the city's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Wharf serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It comes with its own private balcony.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa alowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
One bedroom has a double bed and the second has a zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds or a king size. The Twin Bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, and the Double Bedroom has a wardrobe with plenty of drawers and storage space. There is also a Double Sofa Bed in the Lounge.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
Great Place. Everything was clean and exactly as described. Very spacious, stylish and comfortable. Didn't want for anything. A very convenient supermarket is located downstairs at ground level in case you need anything. Very close to the beach and the town. We really enjoyed our stay and would stay again. Jany our host was very professional and responsive.
Diana Ngobi (Airbnb 29th October 2018) 5 Stars
Extremely clean and comfortable apartment, with all the extras, in a perfect location. Excellent host.
Miles (Airbnb) 10/10 Exceptional
Brilliant Stay Jany. Thanks again
Felicite (Airbnb) 11.10.2018 10/10 Exceptional
It was really an amazing apartment has it all with the most kind and helpful owners and staff. Simply, I felt at home the minute I stepped into that most delightful apartment. An accommodation I will without any doubt use again and again whenever I am visiting Swansea. And in addition to the above, the apartment is situated in the most delightful seaside/centre area of Swansea. I have to stress the fact that the presence of Just Stay Wales on hotel.com books is an inspiration, credit and asset to hotel.com. Thank you hotel.com for this accommodation and big thanks to the owners.
Hafid (Expedia) 8th September 2018 10/10 Exceptional
- Clean nice view and comfortable. 29th August 2018
Ge (booking.com) 90.6 Exceptional
Excellent location and a very good flat.
Ruilling (Airbnb) 17th August 2018 10/10 Exceptional
- Family trip. The hosted is very friendly. 16th August 2018
Anoud (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Definately better value than a hotel and would happily stay there again if i was in the area. Apartment has everything you could want from a stay away from home. A shame it was for only one night. My girlfriend liked the dressing room. The two bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen diner were a lovely size. The balcony be be lovely on a sunny day over looking the marina. Location couldt have been better. No taxis required. 14th August 2018
Dave (booking.com) 9.6 Exceptional
- Awww experiences. I like the infrastructure of the rooms. 12th August 2018
Rajinder (booking.com) 9.6 Exceptional
- Ideal. Clean flat, nice view across the marin from the balcony. Comfy bed, everything you need in the kitchen. Small co-op supermarket ust downstairs a short walk to the beach and town centre anc nice dafes and restaurants near by. 8th August 2018
Mathhew (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Short stay. Would definately book again. Lovely host. Very good standard of cleanliness, including paintword and windows. Complimentary beverages nice touch after a long journey. Information welcome manual.7th August 2018
Debbie (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- All facilitites were functionally working which is a plus. Location was astounding with the views and what you had around here in terms of fooad and shopping - great. 6th August 2018
Manvir Singh (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
Great city base for a trip to the Gower. The Marina is a good scenic location point with plenty of food and drink options within walking distance and with good connections to coastal areas.
Paul (booking.com) 6th August 2018 10/10 Exceptional
- It was comfortable stay. I would love to come again. Wonderful place. Nice view from the balcony. Great host. Clean and well equipped. 1st August 2018
Shazina (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- View to Swansea Marina. The bus station is close to the marina. 31st July 2018
Sook Kyung Han (booking.com) 9.2 Superb
- Perfect. Bright, clean, comfy, well equipped spacious apartment. Very close to the beach and marina. Short stroll to the town. 30th July 2018
Barry (booking.com) 10./10 Exceptional
My parents came down to Swansea for my graduation and they had a great stay and really loved it. The apartment was really clean and tidy by far one of the best apartments I have seen. Thank You.
Nutnicha (Airbnb) 25th July 2018 10/10 Exceptional
Great Stay in Swansea. The apartment was as good if not better than expected. It was spacious, scrupulously clean and fitted out with everything we needed for our stay. The balcony overlooking the Marina made a perfect place for a relaxing drink. The service received from the agents was superb. Would highly recommend.
David Hughes 20th June 2018 10/10 Exceptional