Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Mariners Walk, Ground Floor, Great Location Close to Bay Campus, 4 Star
Our modern serviced apartment in Swansea Marina is within easy reach of the beach and the city centre, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. Easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
About the Apartment
Our modern serviced apartment is close to Swansea University Bay Campus and a short walk from the city centre. If you are working in Swansea on a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Mariners Walk serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking - it comes with a private balcony.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
One bedroom has a double bed and the second has a zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds or a king size. Both bedrooms have wardrobes with plenty of drawers and storage space.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturising Body Lotion and other treats)
Neath, United Kingdom
Fresh and modern luxury serviced apartment near Swansea City Centre.
Left on Jan 12 (Trip Advisor) , 2019 for a stay in Dec 2018
Easy self check-in; picking keys up from a key nest a couple of miles away from the apartment, but we had the option of being greeted if we'd prefer. We were welcomed to a fresh, modern, clean and spacious apartment. The accommodation's decor is contemporary and comfortable, and has plenty of the essentials you may need to start your stay; like a coffee machine with pods, washing-up stuff. It even had an Amazon Fire stick & Echo dot which was so useful, it was like a home away from home! Quiet area, but near enough to Swansea City Centre, with lots of shops, restaurants and cafes not too far away; and plenty to keep anyone busy if they'd prefer. The owner, Jany, was so fantastic and helpful, and made sure we knew to contact her if there was anything we needed. I'm thrilled to learn that the Just Stay Wales apartments received the 4-star grading from Visit Wales! It's certainly well-deserved. I'd say the apartment is suitable for business, leisure, weekend breaks, or even longer stays! It was a lovely way to start the new year and I hope to stay again very soon.
- Our stay was amazing Jany was great and on call 24/07 if we needed any assistance.
Hygiene of the property was amazingly clean. For us that's a bonus
We did not have any negative feedback.
Zara (booking.com) 5.11.2018 10/10 Exceptional
- Spotlessly clean apartment, modern, quiet, warm and really well equipped. Very friendly host. Highly recommended. Thanks Jany for a wonderful apartment and location.
Helen (Airbnb) 26.10.2018 10/10 Exceptional
- An exclusive, relaxed and perfect atmosphere with easy accessibility to local shops and the beach.
Impeccable apartment with more than enough to supply us during our stay. The is a polite and professional lady with remarkable social skills which match up to the apartment standards. Would recommend this to anyone who asked and would definitely use again in the near future. Thank you so much for having us.
Jay (booking.com) 3.10.2018 10/10 Exceptional
- It was amazing and we had a fantastic anniversay thank you so much. It was all just amazing. A beautiful and comfortable apartment and a fantastic warm welcome from Jany. Nothing to dislike. 27th August 2018
Simon (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Perfect, clean and very comfortable stay. Clean inviting apartment. Very friendly check in lady Jany. Perfect stay. Supermarket up the raod and marina and town 5-7 minutes up the road. Great space for all 4 of us. Great kitchen facilities. Everything new.18th August 2018
Mel (booking .com) 9.6 Exceptional
This is a great apartment, ideal for a family of four. Everything you need including lots of little touches, Alexa, Smart TV, fans for hot weather, nice complimentary coffee and water. Spotless apartment.
Banji (booking.com) 26th July 2018 10/10 Exceptional
- Beautiful, modern apartment. Everything was perfect, modern, very clean. Parking available with WIFI, near city centre, quiet area coffee machine. 25th July 2018
Maria (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
We were in Swansea for our sons graduation it was a perfect location for an overnight stay. Lovely, clean, modern apartment with a super balcony. 25th July 2018
Angela (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Well appointed kitchen and facilities in this bright ad airy apartment. Peaceful location with easy access to the town. I have also stayed in 11 Mariners Walk and both are excellent properties to stay.
5/5 Posted on Trip Advisor 09 June 18, by Sharon
- Perfect 5/5 hotels.com
Posted Jun 14, 2018
Absolutely lovely. Not too far out of Swansea, not too close! The apartment was clean and modern and perfect for what we needed. Everything had been thought of; hairdryers, WiFi, printer, coffee machine, even mirrors in places that you'd actually need them! The only things we'd change, and it's totally personal preference, is lighter duvets (it was particularly hot the weekend we went) and curtains in the bedrooms. All round great place to stay and we will book again next year if we're in town for the cycle event.
Phil (Airbnb) 13th June 2018 10/10 Exceptional
- Its a lovely Apartment which is kept very clean. Would definitely recommend staying here! The host was extremely helpful, she went out of her way to accommodate us. She was very welcoming and answered all our questions promptly.
Caroline GB (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional 30 May 2018
- Great value. Well suited to family or business travellers. Will be going back for sure.
Grant (Airbnb) May 18