Swansea, Mumbles & Gower
Meridian Wharf - 4th Floor, Superb Location Overlooking the Wharf, 4 Star
Meridian Wharf, Trawler Road, Swansea. SA1 1LB
In the beautiful Swansea Marina, our modern serviced apartment is close to the seafront and the city, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. It enjoys easy access to the M4, Swansea train station, and the bus network to villages, towns, and cities in the area.
About the Apartment
Located in Swansea Marina, Meridian Wharf is close to the beach and city centre. Our modern serviced apartment is near Swansea University Singleton Park Campus, Singleton Hospital and the city's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Meridian Wharf serviced apartment offer peace, space and tranquillity.
The two-bedroom serviced apartment is spacious and modern with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area. The apartment is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking. It comes with its own private balcony.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa alowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
One bedroom has a double bed and the second has a zip-and-link which can be made up as twin beds or a king size. The Twin Bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe, and the Double Bedroom has a wardrobe with plenty of drawers and storage space. There is also a Double Sofa Bed in the Lounge.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Two hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Very comfortable beds, and the staff were friendly and helpful, good location, very close to shops. I highly recommend.
Jeovane (Booking.com) June 2019. 10/10
- Excellent stay Jany.
Leigh (Booking.com) June 2019. 10/10
- This conveniently located new apartment was exactly as described. Its modern, exceptionally clean and has everything you could need for a short stay. The marina view and direct access to the town centre, only a few minutes walk away, make it an ideal choice. Jany, the local agent, was extremely helpful, meeting us on arrival and keeping in touch. She replaced a faulty coffee maker immediately and without fuss. Basics are provided, soaps, toilet tissue, washing up liquid etc. Jany had also provided some coffee pods, water, tea, sugar, milks, etc. Couldn't have been more helpful. There are one or two restaurants nearby, the rooftop "Grape and Olive" bar and restaurant next door offers a very reasonably priced dinner menu with some interesting and very well prepared dishes, but it's worth pre-booking since it's a popular choice.
Peter (Booking.com) June 2019. 10/10
- Just what we needed. Very nice.
David (Booking.com) May 2019. 10/10
- Everything about it is superb- location, cleanliness, value for money hostess. Excellent!
Lorna (Booking.com) May 2019. 10/10
- Lovely apartment clean and cosy great location beautiful view over the marine the lady who showed us around was really friendly and helpful I'd recommend highly.
Margaret (Booking.com) May 2019. 10/10
Great stay. Wished it had been longer than 2 nights.
- Beautiful view and very comfortable beds. Great location. Will definitely book again.
Penny (Booking.com) April 2019. 10/10
- Comfortable and clean.
Claire (Booking.com) March 2019. 10/10
- Really good facilities
Lisa (Booking.com) March 2019. 10/10
- Lovely flat, lots of extra touches such as first aid kit, posh coffee machine, fire stick, amazon echo.
HezB (Booking.com) February 2019. 10/10.
Just Stay Wales is absolutely wonderful for our trip in Swansea. Everything match my expectation. Helpful staff, clean, new and modernised facility. We had very good staying there and strongly recommend people to have their stay while visiting Swansea. 👍👏🥰
Flora (Booking.com) February 2019 10/10 Exceptional
Perfect · The apartment was perfect.
Dorothy (Booking.com) January 2019 10/10 Exceptional
A very pleasant, comfortable place to stay whilst visiting the area to spend New Year with relatives· Apartment was in a very good location. Lovely views over the marina. It was modern, well furnished, well equipped, and tastefully decorated, with everything we needed for a short stay. Wifi connection good and "welcome pack" very good. Lots of information about the area available to read.
Alan (Booking.com) January 2019 10/10 Exceptional
Fabulous· Beautiful position and outlook
Kathleen (Booking.com) December 2018 10/10 Exceptional
Beautiful apartment with everything we needed for a weekend in Swansea. A lovely view over the Marina and only a short walk to the centre. Highly recommend.
Hollie (Airbnb) January 2019 10/10 Exceptional
This was the first time we have used air b&b. The apartment and location was outstanding. Very responsive, clean and homely. Will be using the apartment again!
Darren (Airbnb) December 2018 10/10 Exceptional
Stylish, comfortable and spacious apartment in the Swansea docks area, a very short walk from the beach and only 10 minutes from the centre of town. Had all the amenities we wanted and more. Straightforward check-in procedure and car parking in adjacent lot. Plenty to see and do in the surrounding area and the Gower peninsula.
Andrew (Airbnb) November 2018
"It was everything I hoped for and more"
The view was great overlooking the harbour. I had the best sleep for a while. Beds were so comfy. I cant say there was anything I didn't like about my stay.
Alan (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
The perfect place to stay in Swansea
Nothing we didn't like although we couldn't figure out how to work the coffee machine!
Everything about the apartment was perfect! It was beautifully decorated, super clean, very spacious and comfortable, with plenty of light streaming in through the windows -- including floor-to-ceiling windows in the main room. The balcony was a big plus! Also, we loved the view of the marina, having the beach just two minutes away, and the convenience of restaurants and a Co-Op so close by. Our host Jany gets a 10+ for being so warm and helpful!
Ruth (Booking.com) Stayed in October 2018 10/10 Exceptional
Brilliant host, brilliant apartment, brilliant location. All round brilliant.
Hannah (Airbnb) 14th September 2018 10/10 Exceptional
All facilities were functionally working which is a plus n location was astounding and with the views and what you had around here in terms of food and shopping.. great 👌🏽
Manvir (booking.com) August 2018 10/10 Exceptional
My family stayed at the apartment for 2 nights in August 2018. The apartment was beautiful, extremely well presented, and spotlessly clean. The location is excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
James O (Airbnb) 22nd August 2018 10/10 Exceptional
Communication was perfect from start to finish. Location ideal for us the National pool and a massive plus to have parking. Check-in easy. Place itself was modern, clean and tidy.
Debbie (Airbnb) 29th July 2018 10/10 Exceptional
- Just amazing. It was an all round amazing experience. Nothing was an issue. Information was current an up to date. The faciliities were 100% and just what was needed after a long drive and a hard day. I have recommended it to my team and will be booking regularly when i am working in the area. Thank you it was amazing. More like a mini holiday in such beautiful surroundings. Thank you it was really fabulous 7th July 2018
Angela (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Fabulous apartment in a fantastic position to visit Swansea and the beautiful Welsh coast. Everything was spot on. From the beautifully presented rooms to the welcome basket with tea, coffee and bottled water. The fan was a bonus in this heatwave. The position of the apartment was excellent with the balcony overlooking the marina. 3rd July 2018
Julie (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Beautiful views of apartment and location 27th June 2018
Alyn (booking.com) 9.6 Exceptional
- You will have everything you need especially the kitchen 26th June 2018
Duanqi (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Perfect Apartment. We had a friendly greeting from Jany on arrival. The apartment was lovely and ideally situated for expoloring Swansea. The Mumbles and the Gower. Only had 2 night stay but would love to have stayed longer to appreciate this lovely place 25th June 2018
Helen Guilliford (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Awesome location and lovely view out of the living room.
Mims4 - GB (booking.com) Exceptional 10/10 17th June 18
- Excellent Location, Perfect Apartment, Welcome Basket was a lovely touch
Trudy - GB (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional 14 June 18
- A clean and spacious 2 bedroom apartment overlooking the wharf, with a walk in closet in the master, all mod cons and many thoughtful touches. Co-op supermarket is conveniently located while Tesco supermarket is less than 5 min drive away. It gives easy access to attractions and the charm of Mumbles Village, the gateway to Gower Penunsula. Jany communicated well both before and during the stay, and was quick to respond and attentive. A great place and equally great host to match. Hilda (Airbnb) June 18
- Alan, GB (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional - 29 May 18
- Jean, GB (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional - 26 May 18
- Beautiful views over the Qay from an amazing apartment! Could not fault it at all, highly recommended.23 May 18
Terri-anne, GB (Booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Marion, AT (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional - 22 May 18
- Wonderful, we will be returning here again soon! The apartment was beautiful. It had everything you could think of and more! They have really though of everything and the special touches made the world of difference. A welcome basket of coffee and tea, water and biscuits, all your toiletries that you need, even down to an umbrella placed at the front door just encase you need one, wonderful! The rooms were spacious and beds very comfy with good quality bedding. The host was very welcoming and gave us good information on the area. Views from the apartment were lovely over the wharf and in a good location. We will will be going back soon. Thank you Jany! x - 14 May 18
Wendy, GB (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- Great Location and wonderfully presented apartment with brilliant views across the marina. 08 May 18
Sean, GB (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- If you have a family get this... Excellent location, Clean and within almost everything you need provided or within easy reach. For a family of 5 it's so much better than two hotel rooms. Will definitely be returning - 07 May 18
Zahir, GB (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- I really enjoyed my stay here, it was very comfortable and relaxing, Beautiful Views! Clean:) 01 May 18
Tala, GB (booking.com) 10/10 Exceptional
- عماش, (SA) (booking.com 10/10 Exceptional - 23 April 18