Beach View Penthouse
This Duplex Penthouse - is a Luxury apartment situated in the tallest building in Wales on the 23 & 24 floor, with stunning views over Swansea Bay and Mumbles. The Penthouse sleeps 6 adults and 2 children in 3 Spacious Bedrooms. The master bedroom has an En-Suite shower and toilet, there is also a family bathroom & wash room for guests to use. Proudly boasting an impressive Mezzanine kitchen & dining space, and living area below.
Within easy reach of the city, on the sea front, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages. Situated on the spectacular five-mile sweep of Swansea Bay, on the sandy coastline of South Wales, the city of Swansea enjoys a breath-taking location. Together with a vibrant city spirit and superb modern attractions, it's no wonder Swansea is a popular place to visit and Meridian Tower is at its very heart.
About the Property
Located in Meridian Tower close to the beach and city centre. This Luxury Penthouse is near to all Swansea University Campuses, Singleton Hospital and the City's courts.
If you are working in Swansea for a short- or long-term contract, moving to the city, or taking a family holiday, this special Penthouse is a real treat offering peace, space and tranquillity.
The living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
- Private allocated parking for 2 cars
- Smart TV's in all bedrooms, lounge and dinning area
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Wine cooler
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Washing Machine
- Tumble Dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Three hair dryers
- Welcome pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Luxury Welsh Toiletries with a social conscience to include Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturing Body Lotion and other treats)
- Great views! 5 Star Review - Tony, April 2021
- 10/10 Excellent! Expedia.com - Charles, April 2021
- Amazing place and hospitality
5 Star Review Airbnb - Sam Morgan, February 2021
- Penthouse was a beautiful apartment, just what I needed for workspace and comfort, the manager Jany helped me step by step to make sure I was all set and asking how my sleep and views are! Highly recommended and thanks for all the help Jany will definitely use again!
10/10 Booking.com - Sam Price, January 2021
- Fantastic place, one of the nicest I have stayed in
5 Star Review - Thomas Clarke, January 2021
- The quality was amazing, and the agent was so responsive and helpful. Would definitely stay there again! Perfect position for everything, and even with covid, we felt very safe in the property. Totally recommend!
5 Star Google Review - Sarah Wells, October 2020