Luxury Waterfront Villa, SA1 (Family & Dog Friendly, with Jacuzzi) 5 Stars *****
Our Waterfront Villa in SA1 is a newly built 4 bed townhouse overlooking the quay side with a luxurious touch in the city of Swansea, South Wales. Located next to Swansea Bay, within easy reach of the city and the sea front, with a large range of shops and leisure activities nearby for all ages.
Situated on the spectacular five-mile sweep of Swansea Bay, on the sandy coastline of South Wales, the city of Swansea enjoys a breath-taking location. Together with a vibrant city spirit and superb modern attractions, it is no wonder Swansea is a popular place to visit, and Mariners Walk is at its very heart.
Pet Supplement £15 per dog per night, maximum 2 dogs.
About the Property
Our modern serviced accommodation is close to Swansea University Bay Campus and a short walk from the city centre. If you are working in Swansea on a short or long term contract, moving to the city or taking a family holiday, our Waterfront Townhouse, SA1 offers peace, space and tranquillity.
The four-bedroom serviced Townhouse provides spacious and modern accommodation over 3 floors with an open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area on the first floor with a large balcony to sit out on to enjoy the view. The Townhouse is ideal for those who enjoy being sociable and cooking.
Fitted with comfortable contemporary furnishings, the living area is equipped with a Smart TV and an Amazon Echo-dot that connects to Alexa allowing you to play music, read the news or even find out the weather.
This property is equipped with a device that monitors noise levels (but does not record sound) and notifies the host if it gets too loud."
The master bedroom on the top floor has a King-size bed with a water facing balcony, that overlooks the quayside. There is a large luxurious Jack and Jill bathroom which is shared with the second King-size bedroom, that guests can enjoy a relaxing whirlpool bath. The third bedroom on the ground floor has a double bed that leads on to a terrace overlooking the waterfront. The fourth bedroom is also situated on the ground floor overlooking the quay that has a three quarter bed. All bedrooms are equipped with flat screen Smart TV's. All bedrooms have wardrobes with plenty of drawers and storage space, and there is also a spacious shower room situated on the ground floor.
- Free Wifi
- Private allocated parking for two cars
- Smart TV
- Amazon Echodot
- Wireless printer
- Coffee machine
- Fridge freezer
- Crockery/cutlery, utensils
- Oven and hob
- Iron and ironing board
- Four hair dryers
- Welcome Pack (consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, milk, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, washing machine tablets, Luxury Welsh Toiletries with a social conscience to include Hair & Body Wash, Hand Wash, Moisturising Body Lotion and other treats)
- The house is amazing. View very good. The house is clean and warm. Everything is perfect.
Xuan, Airbnb Guest - April 22
- Fabulous town house, beautifully decorated and wonderful views. Location is perfect - very quiet area but just a few minutes from a range of restaurants and bars, and Swansea centre is 10 minutes walk away too. Thanks for another great stay in Swansea - we loved the house and the location was perfect!
Susan, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, January 21
- Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value
- My family and I spent a few amazing days at Emily Court in Swansea. The house was spotless, luxurious and had the most amazing views! Jany and her team were extremely helpful and we couldn't fault their customer service- they thought of everything we might need- down to leaving a Christmas present for us during our stay!!! We will definitely be using Just Stay Wales again. Thankyou so much Jany!
Saida, Google Reviews - 5/5, December 21
- Stayed here again because we enjoyed the first one so much. Great location, house and host. Will hopefully be coming back next year!
Hari, AirBnb Guest - 5 Stars, December 21
- Wonderful host and amazing location. We had a great short stay here and the place was exceptionally clean. We brought our 1 year dog with us and was pleased to see the place was dog friendly. All the essentials were provided and we enjoyed our time here. Will be coming back here in the summer!
Hari, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, December 21
- Fantastic townhouse, great location. Wonderful views. The house is extremely well presented & very clean. Great communication, couldn't ask for more. A fabulous stay!
Lindsay, Airbnb Guest - 5 stars, December 21
- Beautiful home with amazing rooms, views and spaces. Thoroughly enjoyed the stay. Located nicely between attractions so travelling wasn't crazy. Would definitely recommend.
Muriwangu, Airbnb Guest - 4 Stars, November 21
- Superb townhouse with all the luxuries you'd hope for. Fantastic location too - close enough to be able enjoy a lovely walk to the marina quarter but quiet enough to really savour and enjoy the views from the balconies. Really great communications with the owner and check in process was super easy. Would highly recommend if you're looking for that something a little extra special.
Mike, Airbnb Guest - 5 Stars, November 21